Chapter Thirteen

Things weren't going well...

Hours of searching before I finally gave up on looking for Cora. I had no idea as to where that woman was hiding. I came back to the ship, tired and annoyed. While I was gone Killian had stayed on the ship in case she came back for the sleeping giant. "Can't you just use the spell you used to find Emma"He asked. I stared at him, then cursed under my breath. "Why didn't you suggest that before I ran all over town?"I asked exasperated. I took out my flask and took a sip, scrunching up my nose. I hate animal blood, it's disgusting. "What is it love?"Killian asked. "I really need to get some human blood. This animal blood is starting to tear my stomach up"I stated. "If it's that bad, why are you drinking it?"He asked. "Because I didn't want to feed on the villagers"I said with a small smile. He chuckled.  "Go on then, I'll tell Emma your still searching"He suggested taking the flask away. "No don't lie to her, she'll know. It's a gift, she always knows when someone's lying it's like a sixth sense"I explained. "I'll just go tonight, I'd rather not try to explain...my eating habits. She's still adjusting to the whole vampire-mother-tribrid thing"I stated while waving my hand around. He chuckled again, but nodded understanding. "Come on, let's get going it's already three o'clock. Emma said Henry usually gets dropped off around 3:15"I said. He quickly down his glass of rum and we left the ship heading for Granny's.

As we arrived I saw the bus leaving, Emma and Henry were talking on the sidewalk. I hate this, I should've been watching Cora. I got sloppy and now a man's dead. "You're going find who did it, right?"Henry asked through his tears.  He looked like he was clinging to Emma for dear life. "Of course I will"Emma promised. She looked across the street to me and I nodded. One way or another I would find Cora. I just need a little bit of Regina's blood and I'll be able to track her down. We quickly made our way over to the two. "Hey Henry"We greeted. "Hi Grandma Ro, Hook"Henry said. I crouched down to him. "I'm sorry about what happened, your mom said you two were close..."I paused, I was a bit unsure of what to actually say. He's just a kid after all, he shouldn't have to deal with this. "We're going to find who did this, I promise you Henry"I promised. He didn't say anything just wrapped his arms around me as he cried. If I can't locate her with magic, I'll draw her into a trap and I'll seal away her magic. I thought the cuffs and chains would hold her, I should've know not to use magic from that world.

Henry wasn't really in the mood to eat or even see the ship. So we dropped the kid off with Mary Margaret and David. Killian went back to the ship, he wanted to make sure the giant was still there. While Emma and I went to meet up with Regina. "Do you think it'll work?"Emma asked. "Definitely, it found you"I stated. "What? Wouldn't you have needed-"She started, but cut her off. "I used my own"I stated quickly. "I don't understand"She said. "When I adopted you it wasn't just on paper...I also used a spell to adopt you by blood"I explained. That was one of the few things I had left out, since I didn't know how she would react or feel about that. "What?"She asked. "I should've told you, but-"I started. "No...that's not it. Does that mean you're..."Her voice trailed off. "Yes, I'm just as much your mother as Snow"I stated and stopped walking. "And that's also why Dahlia came after you. The spell made you a Mikaelson...the first born Mikaelson in a very long time"I stated. "And that's why I lost you"She asked. I felt tears began to prick my eyes as I looked at her and nodded my head. "I'm so sorry Emma, that night...it's all my fault"I choked out. "No...no it's not"She said wrapping her arms around me. "Yes it is, if I hadn't-"But she cut me off. "I'm glad you did, Mom"She said hugging me tighter. Then she let go, resting her hands on my shoulders. She had tears in her eyes too. "It's not your fault, okay. You didn't do anything wrong"She said. "Look, always and forever, remember"She asked and took her locket out from underneath her shirt. "You still remember and you kept your locket"I stated. "Of course I did...it was all I had left of you"She stated. "Now come on we need to get to Regina"She said. I smiled and wiped the tears from my eyes as we continued walking. She doesn't blame me...thank god...but she should. It was my fault, I knew about Dahlia and that she might...