002

♡________Platonic
❤️_________Romantic

╔═════════════════════════╗

0%-5% [ Acquaintances ] Good

5%-10 [Acquaintances ] Good

10%-20%[Friends] Average

25%-30%[ Friends] Average

30%-50%[ Friends] Average

50%-60%[ Crush ] Be careful

60%-70% [Crush] Be careful

70%-85%[ Obsessed] Be very observant

85%-90%[Obsessed] Avoid!¡

90%-100%[ DANGEROUSLY OBSESSED] Avoid

╚════════════════════════════╝

Third POV

Error walked around the castle looking for the rest of to gang, she walked right into the gym to see Cross working out. Error bit her lips and hugged his waist. " Are these abs for me?~" Cross chuckled and turned around " Nah, but there's something in my pants for you " Error perked up.

" A PRESENT?! YAY! What is it?"

Cross smirked and reached for something.

" I think you'll enjoy this a lot "

" Give it to me!"

Cross slowly took out something covered in wrappers.

Error blushed as she realized what it was " My favorite chocolate bar!" Error hugged Cross who spun her around " I always go all out for you Error" Horror looked at both of them and huffed.

Cross noticed and smiled at Horror " What's wrong? And what are you guys doing here anyways?" Error looked up and smiled" We're gonna get the things ready for Nightmare 's birthday party! " Cross nodded and followed them to a room filled to the brim with games,toys,teddy bears and a huge TV.

Killer and Dust were playing a video games. " Let me win for once Killer!" Dust furiously stomped his foot on the ground in frustration. " HAHA! Quit being a sour loser Dusty!" Killer smirks in triumph as he wins once again. Dust threw the controller onto the couch and gave up trying to beat Killer.

Error, Cross and Horror sweatdropped and walked into the room completely unnoticed. " Hey guys! " The two boys turned around to see Error who had her arms out ready to give them a big hug.

" Ma!" Dust launched himself towards her to give her the needed hug while Killer hugged her waist. " Hey'a Ma, what's up?" Error glared at Killer and punched him in his gut " Stop calling me that, it's annoying"

" WHAT?! So how come Dust gets to call you nicknames?!"

" Cause she loves me- Oof-"