Special: Top 20 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Luminous= What did you say? You stupid Lizard.

Velzard= If you once again insult my brother. You will get a heavy punishment.

Luminous = Ok fine.

Rimuru (Whispering to Veldora) = She actually cares for you? I thought she doesn't care whatever happens to you.)

Veldora (Whispers back) = I am as surprised as you are.

Number. 14 |Adalman| Title= Gehanna Lord. Species= Spirit Skeleton.

Occupation= Part of the Ten Lords of the Labyrinth. One of the 12 patrons.

Abilities= Ultimate Skill, Necronomicon Book of magic.

Special Abilities= Spiritual Destruction, Holy-Demonic Reversal, Domination of the Dead, Holy-Demonic Attack Resistance.

Danger level= Disaster+

Adalman= Aww I am still a Skelton.

Rimuru= What do you mean Adalman?

Adalman= I mean when I saw that Albert looks like a human in the future. So, I thought I might look like that as well guess not.

Luminous= (Wait! His robes feel familiar. He isn't wearing them in the photo. However, he is wearing them right now. What if he was a member of my church before.)

Luminous= Were you a member of the church of the Luminous before?

Adalman= Yes, I was a member of the church However, I was tricked by the seven Luminaries to fight a death dragon. Where me and Albert died. However, we were revived when my friend used a reviving spell on us. However, we were already corrupted because of the Death Dragon. We came back as undead. And we were bound to the land not able to leave. We stayed in that place for hundreds of years. Until Lady shuna came and freed us from that prison.

Luminous= OK. That is too much. (Damn those idiots what the hell are they doing.)

Veldora= What happened Luminous you always criticize me and then you yourself can't keep your subordinates in check.

Luminous= Shut up Veldora. I am not talking to you.

Veldora= Hey hey what happened you would always make fun of me, but it is your turn you can't take it.

Luminous= Where did you get those guts? Just because your sister defended you once.

Velzard= (Does she want to die?)

Guy= (She really is stupid.)

Veldora was about give her quite a great answer, but Rimuru stopped him.

Rimuru= Veldora that is enough. We need to do this reaction.

Veldora= Ok Rimuru only if you say so.

Luminous= (angry noises)