𝟒𝟏

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚?

𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀

"Sydney go away please..." I try to smoke out the emotions trying to choke me.

"Lucky I tripped her then." I snap around at the voice so fast my I almost twist my ankle but he grabs me just in time.

"Mr. Fox." I grit.

"Yes vixen." He breathes over my lips suddenly so close, his armani perfume suffocating me, not at all helping with the incoming meltdown.

"What did you call me?" My voice comes out breathless as I crane my neck to look up at him.

"Vixen." He whispers backing me against the wall away from the clear glass view. "Did you miss me calling you vixen?"

No Kennedy, pretend like you're hearing it for the first time.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I glare at his hand on my waist.

"How long are you gonna pretend to be someone you're not, vixen?" He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Tell me did you like it? When you stabbed me?"

I swallow hard.

No.

Please no.

I've too many thing on my plate right now, this can't be happening to me.

"What the heck are you talking about?" I shove him away intending to stride off but he grabs my wrist pulling me right in between his arms and the wall.

Caged.

"Nuh-uh." He glares. "You aren't going anywhere, my vixen before you tell what the fuck are you upto?-"

"You're crossing-"

"Drop the act Kennedy." He grabs my chin harshly, his voice stern. "Drop it. You really shouldn't have went off like that the other day, and we both know if any person loathes me to wish the worst of everything in the world on me, it did be no one but you, my vixen."

I glare at him judging if I did be successful if I bite his finger off.

"You're this close to losing something vital." I grit.

He raises his eyebrow curiously.

Too bad.

I punch him in the face aiming for his eye before kneeing him at his balls.

Should've done that way before.

"Fucking vixen." He curses holding his nose and family jewel.

"Last time it was for your brother," I ran my hand up the back of his neck before griping his thick hair and yanking his head back. "But this time though I would make sure to carve out that heart of yours."

"And then what eat it?" He smirks satisfied that I gave in.

"I'm allergic to toxic food, but I got pets who would love to feast on you."

"There we go vixen it wasn't that hard-" I smash the wine glass on his face almost when his hand shots up a little too late.

"Happy Reunion you bet." I let him go as he kneels down holding his face.

I lick the blood off my fingers.

"Don't mess with me tonight Fox."

"With pleasure." He laughs spitting out blood.

~ ~ ~

Sydney where the fuck is Sydney?!

I just blew my own covers what the fuck was I thinking?!