𝟐𝟐

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤?

𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐍

It's been thirty-five hours since I have been trying to connect the dots.

Seth is dead.

He is very much dead.

Then who the hell came into Scarlet and attacked the similiar way Seth had done before also.

And the more the hours pass the more I feel like I'm going crazy.

She herself is going crazy.

She is hundred percent sure it was Seth, even more so when that asshole Ruan also saw him.

Then who was the person in the morgue?

After getting my hand checked as I was going to exit one of the doctors, Mr. Benson, an old doc who have had been the one to always attend to our injuries when the gang existed.

He held me by my shoulder cornering me and gave me the news.

My instant reaction was relief.

Second reaction was a mix pang of guilt and grief.

Guilty that I was elated to know he was dead.

Grieving cause suddenly the good memories I have had of him filling up the whole my parents had left me with, started to resurface.

He was a brother to me.

A really good one.

He had the protectiveness of a father towards the ones he cared.

And he have had always cared about the young ones in the gang.

The good side of him behind his harsh exterior that I knew of was to be blamed.

Benson had led me to the morgue and I saw the pale blue death stricken body of his.

He had slit his throat with a blade.

There was a dried almost black marking around his throat.

Staring at the person who had one point had been closest to what having parents felt like, there were so many troubling mixed emotions that I didn't want to deal with.

Benson had excused himself to give me a moment alone with his corpse.

And I just repeated the same old words.

"𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚."

And God I could hear his mock laugh at my words.

The entire drive back to Scarlet after asking Benson to bury him, I could only think of the good memories I had of him and I thought now that he is gone may be I can stop hating him and let the good memories only stay in the treasure chest of my memories.

And now I don't know what the actual fuck is going on.

I have tried contacting all those people with whom I'm sort of cool with since everyone in the gang hates my living guts.

After that incident when Seth almost killed Nixie, I flipped real time and it was unfair of me for what I had done.

But if given the chance I would still do the same.

I supplied all top secret informations to the cops who have been after Chiron-X for a long time waiting to get that one chance to catch the gang bang to rights.

And I gave them that opportunity in return I was assured of me and my family's safety.

They hadn't dare to go back on their words since Chiron-X maintained both sides confidential informations to use against either parties and often time it was me who was given the charge to collect and store such information.