𝟏𝟗

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭?

𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀

We fall silent as I silently pack the flowers.

It's not a big deal.

Then why does it feel like a big deal to me.

Coralëna is not like Lilura or Malachi it's quite far from here.

And I never have had people drive four hours just to get fresh flowers.

Eight years back I heard he moved to Coralëna a couple months after that fight.

I felt like it was because of me.

I blamed myself for him leaving the place he had lived his whole life.

I heard from Grace apparently he moved to Coralëna, to do his own things.

I'm not gonna lie I was sad.

Sad for what I still can't pinpoint till this day.

I wished he did feel homesick and return to Malachi.

But he didn't as always contradicting each of what I think he would do. He settled down in Coralëna.

Coralëna is the city you have cross to get to Malachi, it's one of the popular cities in Southeastern Europe, roughly three-four hours drive away near Izola, it connects Slovenia and Istria.

It has sky high skyscrapers and amusement parks, it's the city of old money and elite people.

Though I have only ever visited it once, people feels like they never sleep in Coralëna, the beach is always awake with midnight parties till the sunrises and then some more, the streets are always buzzing with people, the local markets are always loud and open 24/7.

I felt so out of place. It's not just a typical metropolitan city, it's definitely more than that, with mix cultures and people, it's one hell of a place for an enthusiastic extroverted traveller.

Which sadly I am not.

It's a beautiful city though nevertheless, especially it's blue sea famous for its coral reefs. Coralëna is best known for its diverse cuisine foods and it's icecream are the best.

In Ziraka, the native language of Coralëna-the word Coralëna means-the sea that loves the moon fairy.

It's cute isn't it?

From Carolëna, I don't know why but the moon is always as big as standing infront of a hot air ballon does. The moon looks massive over the sea especially when it's a full moon.

A magnificent sight I was lucky enough to catch sight of.

That's probably the only thing beside the icecream I liked about Coralëna.

What is it for him to live there?

Does he like the fast moving city life?

Or does he miss the calm and quiet of Malachi?

So many questions I wanna ask.

So many questions I have avoided prying from Grace when I heard he is not moving back to Malachi any time soon.

I don't really know who he is or what he does let alone.

He is still that same mysterious undiscovered universe I met that cold night in the forest.

I want to know him.

"So....uh...what are this flowers for?"

Silence meets my question.