𝟏𝟐

𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞?

Dedicated to
zoeyy2233
For always being the first to vote💗

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀

While the town's in deep deep slumber, birds all alseep, she arives standing under the dogwood tree.

The wanning moon glittering on the bare skin of her arms.

The wind blows her red whimsical cape gown, flowers shedding upon her like welcoming back a decades lost warrior of a sanguinary war.

A single dead red rose twisted in between her fingers.

Her face hidden by the red cloak, but her cherry red lips, which curves up in a lopsided grin as she throws the rose at the foot of the tree carelessly.

"Remember how you used to collect red roses and once they were dead, you used to put them by my bedside vase?" She says in fluent Spanish, to the tree but in reply only an distant cry of an owl can be heard.

She brings up her hand, letting her sharp claw like red nails glide over the trunk of the tree.

"Your skin is still as soft as I remember."

She looks up, her hidden face expectant for a reply and may be she can hear the reply for she smiles.

"Its still such a pity, that you still can't move. Hmm?" She sniggers. "Don't be mad, you are still agonizingly beautiful."

She stares some more.....

"She takes good care of you, doesn't she?" She smiles, gliding her fingertips over the rough surface of the bark some more, memorizing each of its indentations and cracks and crevices.

"Hug?" She laughs with a scoff of disbelief, taking a step back. "I am not here to hug you, oh my beloved poor trapped naive soul."

The wind howls through the leaves whistling in protest.

She leans forward, pressing her face against the bark and whispers, "I came here to remind you of me. Do you remember me?"

The tree stands still, the leaves unmoving all of a sudden, everything is so silent, not even the ducks dare move, nor does the water wavers.

But her dark blood painted lips stretches satisfied at whatever covert whispers she found in that silence, leaning away throwing a last glance before starts to walk towards the lake.

"That's right," She throws open her arms.

A thunder strikes the sky, sleeping birds starts to cry out in terror, anxious flapping of wings fills the dead night matching the screeching of the roaring winds.

The silent water of the lake trembles afraid, the fishes gasps and starts to blindly swim depths in hopes they would be spared from their....

"Your worst nightmare of all your fairytales is back, my love." She brings out another dead rose this one full of deadly thorns and she lets the thorns prick her before she throws it in the water.

The poor ducks skitters away so terrified to even make a single noise.

She looks down at her bloody fingers, bringing the most bloody one to her lips, her tongue flicking out licking the crimson before the cuts closes and heals.

"Hope you loved my lovely bloody present." Grinning at the taste of her own blood.

Her deep throaty laughter adds to the madness of the stormy night making the creature of the night come sit parched on her shoulder.....

She looks up at the dark bird.

A raven.

As big as a bald eagle in size.

It's hauntingly terrifying electric blue eyes feeding into her dark soul carrying destructive magic and mystery in her blood stained lips, smiling crookedly at it.

"Don't worry I will soon deliver you the most precious gift I got for you too, my little 𝑐𝑢𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜."