Professor | Rengoku x Reader

Beginne am Anfang

"Yep. Thank youuuuu." I slam my shot back and grab my drink, sipping slowly out of the straw as I scroll through my phone.

"I didn't take you for a drinker." I jump when I feel a warm breath on my ear, turning to see Professor Rengoku standing very close to me.

"Professor," I squeak. My face feels a million degrees and the shot I just took isn't helping. "I... I... what are you doing here?"

"I like to come here on occasion. It's quiet and far enough away from the college bars. I could ask you the same thing." His flame colored eyes drag over my outfit and it feels like he's trying to undress me when they linger on my thighs.

"My date stood me up...," I say quietly. Okay Y/N, chill the f out, calm down. I look back at him and see his white button up is rolled up at the sleeves, revealing muscular forearms. Oh fuck.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," I whisper. He stares at me and it feels like he's eating me alive. "What?"

"I'm sorry, you just look so beautiful." He reads the look on my face and I see his cheeks blush. "I apologize for my forwardness."

"It's alright. Thank you." I was being so awkward and I look around for something to say when my eyes snag on a free pool table. "You any good?" I nod my head in that direction and he follows my gesture, a smile spreading across his face.

"You read my mind." He grabs his drink and I follow behind him, sitting on the couch in front of the pool table. "You wanna break?"

I gesture for him to and he smiles, making butterflies flutter in my stomach. I chug the rest of my drink and stand, watching as he leans over to start the game. I'm going to hell, I'm going to hell. My eyes were eating up his figure. I'm no better than a man.

I turn quickly away when he turns back towards me and I hope he didn't catch me staring at his ass

I turn quickly away when he turns back towards me and I hope he didn't catch me staring at his ass. "You're solids." He hands me the stick and I study the pool table.

"Wanna make this more interesting?" He steps closer to me, leaning over the side of the table and towering over me.

"Pray tell?" I'm literally soaking in my panties right now. His deep voice was making my toes curl.

"Looser buys the next round?" The smirk he sends my way is sinful.

"You're on."

We made it three rounds before we were both too drunk to play. He just told a joke I couldn't even remember but I was leaning over, clutching my sides as I laughed. He fell onto the couch, chuckling but never taking his eyes off me. "Come here." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his laugh.

"You're too funny Mr. Rengoku," I giggle.

"Kyojuro. Please call me Kyojuro," he murmurs.

"Okay... Kyojuro..." I bat my lashes as I peer up at him nervously. His strong arms were wrapped around my waist as I sat in his lap. Electricity zapped between us as we made eye contact and I found myself leaning in.