Now Playing: Say You Won't Let Go

Start from the beginning

"Then you asked me to stay over, I said 'I already told ya,

I think that you should get some rest."

Giyuu laid himself down on the bed with his arm over his face, still hugging the pillow.

"I knew I loved you then-"

"Bruh," Giyuu said, sniffling a little. You stopped singing for a while and put down your guitar. "Where the heck did you get that expression from?" you smile, crawling over to his side. You tilted your head to the side and tried to pry off his arm from his face, but he didn't budge. "Come on, you're crying."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm nOt," his voice cracked, turning into more audible sobs as he turned to his left side to avoid you seeing his crying face.

"Oh, Giyuu..." you say, putting your hand on his shaking shoulder. He has curled up to a ball, hugging the pillow tightly. "Tomioka, I'm always here to hear out what's on your mind.

I'm your friend.

And friends tell each other everything," you say with a small smile.

Giyuu's tears were contagious, seeing as you now too have tears pooling up in your eyes and wiped away the stray tears that managed to fall from your face.

After a while of listening to Giyuu's crying, you lay down beside him and decided to spoon him despite you being smaller than him. You too had a lot of burdens that you didn't dare tell anyone, even your foster parents.

So what you did was cry them out with the Water Pillar.

When Giyuu felt your arms wrap around him, he turned his head behind him to see your head pressed on his back as you cried silently. Giyuu let go of the pillow and faced you, hesitating whether he'll hug you or leave you as you are.

In the end, Giyuu wrapped his arms around you and his other hand on the back of your head. He pressed your head to his shoulder lightly, rubbing your back as you continue to cry.

"It's alright, Y/n..." he said softly, his voice low. You got a rush of butterflies.

I mean, who wouldn't? The Water Pillar, the Giyuu Tomioka is hugging and comforting you while you cried.

"... I let so many of them die, I feel horrible... and everyone at WISE is praising me for being the best teenage agent in the Teens' Division...

... I feel fucking useless," you almost screamed.

Giyuu didn't hear most of what you said because you whispered the words, but the last sentence was what he understood.

He wiped away his tears and took a deep breath, unknowingly comforting you with the abnormal sounds of his breathing.

Easily, you slept in Giyuu's arms without him realizing.

All this time while you were sleeping, Giyuu has been staring at nothing. He only realized you were asleep when he tried to move and he felt that your breath has steadied and your eyes were closed, face still stained with tears.

"Oh, she's asleep..." he whispered, slowly taking you off him and taking his Haori, covering you with it.

Usually, Giyuu doesn't just drape anyone with his Haori. One of the reasons is because the Haori he wears is a part of someone he loved.

He got out of bed with you sleeping soundly, he sighed with his head in his hands.

"Okay Giyuu, a girl's in distress and you don't know how to comfort her.