Special Chaeyoung Pt.3

Start from the beginning

- A miracle. At least that's what everyone thinks, but they don't say here. Sometimes I think even they weren't sure of the recovery they promised me.

Mina smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me.

- Chaeyoung? - I froze when I heard my mom's voice and Mina looked as scared as I was. I turned from looking at her to look at my parents over her shoulder, both of them standing halfway down the hall.

- Who's your friend? - My dad asked and I glanced quickly at Mina. She took a deep breath and turned around throwing a hand through her hair.

- Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Son.

- Mina? Good to see you! - My dad approached taking her in a hug? - I didn't know you and Chae were intimate like that.

Mina smiled without showing her teeth, leaving me in doubt if the gesture was false or not. But since when did they know each other? Or since when were they so close? My mom didn't seem to share the same joy, she was approaching slowly and with a not so happy face. What was I missing there?

- Actually, I came to give Dahyun a ride, but I'm very happy for Chaeyoung. - Mina gave me a nervous look and I realized that she needed my help.

- Dad, I'm glad you showed up. I'm leaving with them.

- What? - my mom manifested stopping beside me. Her eyes didn't leave Mina for even a second. - Don't you think it would be better to go with us? In case you need something?

- No mom, I guarantee you I'm better than ever. - I patted her shoulders and retreated with Mina to where Dahyun was watching us.

- Watch where you walk. - Her tone changed and, again, I caught her with her eyes fixed on my girlfriend's.

But whatever it was, I wouldn't care. Not today.

The three of us went down to the parking lot, Mina and Dahyun talking about how nervous it was to almost get caught kissing by my parents. I could sense that Mina wanted to take out a certain kind of anger on my mother, but she didn't do it on my behalf. As soon as we got out of the elevator, I told Dahyun that I was going to leave with Mina and she didn't even try to argue, it only took an exchange of our eyes for everything to be explained and for Mina to be quite confused. I didn't say anything either, I just filled her head with doubts. It would be interesting.

We arrived at my apartment, but the last thing I cared about was the environment itself. As soon as Mina passed closing the door, I launched myself against her body taking her in a desperate kiss. At first I felt her a little lost, perhaps surprised, but soon she tried to respond in kind. My body craved her touch in an absurd way, when her hands wrapped around my waist and moved up it, it was like static. It was imminent and too strong to avoid. My mouth devoured hers, as if for the first time they were touching. I was feeling reset, renewed and all sensations were new to me.

I held her neck and we were sliding around the apartment, bumping into everything that was on the way without taking our mouths apart. Her kiss is so inviting, comfortable and at the same time seductive. Her lack of hurry turned me on, it was like she didn't even bother to worry about that. It just came naturally to her, which made me wonder what it would be like when she put in the effort.

Almost as if she read my mind, Mina took me more intensely, pressing her fingers to my waist and my body against the table behind me. I let out a sigh at her sudden game changer, she was quick dodging my mouth and down my neck. Her lips pressed against my skin as my fingers tangled in her hair. I remained with my eyes closed, as much as I wanted to keep everything under observation, the sensations did not allow me to do so.

Her hands roamed all over my body carefree and exploring, all in a teasing caress. The nails were tracing lines where they passed and when they reached my groin I gasped scared holding them immediately.