60 - # FLAWLESS

JOINT TRAINING ARC
- # part four

content warnings: none

- THE SNOWFLAKES DANCING from the sky sunk into my hair as vlad king cleared his throat once again, voice booming through the speakers to announce the next round, second to the final

snow was only half as bad as rain, but i hated the both equally as much. the chilly breeze was heavily amplified along with the freezing feeling as it hit my face and my hands. there was only one thing that could make the snowflakes and frost half acceptable. a snowman.

aizawa wouldn't let us build one, though.

with a huff of annoyance, i scooted until my hip and shoulder were pressed to izuku's side, ignoring the glance he'd sent my way. there was a light flush on his cheeks- probably from the cold.

4. SATO, SERO, JIRO, BAKUGO.
V.S.
KAMAKIRI, TOKAGE, AWASE, BONDO.

the match began with jiro walking ahead of her team, one hand placed over her headphones with the other fiddling with her earphone jack. after a loud yell from katsuki, she crouched down and kept her gaze low, the earphone jacks extending and clicking with her cement ground.

she closed her eyes and breathed in, out, and in again. the rest of her team stood back and watched her silently- they were just as focused as she was.

"currently, class a and class b are neck and neck when you look at the stats- but while they may seem evenly matched, the truth is class a's win was mostly thanks to shinso, so it barely counts!" vlad king laughed. "i think we all know that that says about them!"

denki and kirishima both let out a loud groan of annoyance, throwing their hands up in the air. "you've gotta stop rooting for your class, mr. vlad!"

"vlad sure is hot-blooded for someone with blood control." midnight murmured, sighing.

all might smiled waveringly. "he obviously loves his students... a lot."

"stop complaining." aizawa said, walking past the group of his angered students. "is this how you'll react if you mess up in a real fight? meanwhile, class b is coming up with plans and countermeasures to win."

denki whipped around exasperatedly, "what?! sir, this is a legitimate protest!"

"vlad speaks the truth, which means he's technically beating me." aizawa deadpanned, knowing these words would strike a reaction out of his overprotective students.