25 - # DO I WANNA KNOW?

HERO KILLER ARC
- # part seven

content warnings: none

📍CLASSROOM 1-a, UA

- IZUKU SLID OPEN the door, the two of us walking in to see the classroom still completely empty besides shoto, sitting at his desk, and iida standing next to it.

"hey, guys!" izuku exclaims, "i figured you two'd be the first ones here, we tried to come as early as we could."

shoto nods in greeting, "hello, midoriya. suzuki."

"you two are here considerably earlier than you usually are, i'm glad to have inspired punctuality!" iida exclaims. "suzuki- you're looking tired, are you sure you're getting well-rested?"

i sigh, shrugging off the grey blazer and rolling up the white sleeves to my elbows. after setting the blazer on my desk, i move over to where the boys surround shoto's desk. "yeah, i'm fine. izuku forgot to text me that we're leaving earlier, so he showed up at my house when i was still asleep."

the viridian haired boy scratches the back of his neck. "sorry, again." he laughs nervously, "i don't think your dad likes me very much."

"it's okay. he doesn't like me, either." i smile.

shoto huffs a laugh while iida smiles, "i was just talking to todoroki about the rest of our internships. how did yours go?"

"just more training, after that." izuku sighs. "i did get lectured pretty bad, though."

the door bursts open as bakugo storms in- his hair straightened and slicked down- while kirishima and sero follow close behind.

"HAHAHAHAHA! HOLY CRAP! WHAT THE HECK, BAKUGO?!" they yell.

bakugo grumbles, his body shaking with anger- or embarrassment, probably both- about his usually spiky hair smoothed down. "stop laughing. my hair's gotten used to this and i can't get it back the right way! do ya hear me? i'll kill you both!"

sero sputters, "i'd like to see you try, pretty boy!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" his hair poofs back up into its normal hairstyle, making kirishima and sero laugh even harder as they drop to the floor.

"THERE IT GOES!"

the door opens again, mina, jiro, tsu, and ochaco walking in. mina leans over jiro's desk. "awesome! you got to face actual villains? i'm super jealous!"