43 - # PAPARAZZI

SHIE HASSAIKAI ARC
- # part one

content warnings: none

- "YOU TWO FOUGHT?!"

katsuki, izuku, and i all let out a simultaneous groan as our classmates marched back downstairs. the two boys were hunched over as they vacuumed the carpets while i scrubbed at the kitchen countertops, nose scrunching as soap piled over the small spot of food that was stuck.

"i can't believe you three are on lockdown!" hagakure exclaims. "i mean, i can expect bakugo and midoriya, but suzuki?!"

iida gasped dramatically, chopping the air before folding his arms tight over his chest. "nonsense!"

"well, didja make up in the end?" ochaco said.

izuku shrugs, "not exactly... uh, well, it's hard to put into words..."

"a fine job you've made of it, getting punished! i suppose you three will be absent at today's opening ceremony for the second semester?! i sure hope you all are ashamed of yourselves-" he whips around, gasping as the sponge i was holding hits his back. "suzuki!"

"what did i do?" i say, holding my hands up in surrender.

"i saw you throw that sponge at me!"

"your back was turned!" scarlet energy dances around my fingertips, the sponge zipping back into my hand.

"care to explain this dust, bakugo?" mineta cackles, holding up his thumb to the blond while sero doubles over behind him.

katsuki throws down the handle of the vacuum angrily, fists clenched as he throws his hands to the air. "that was supposed to be deku's job! stupid, can you even clean right?!"

"sorry!" izuku exclaims, holding up a bag of trash by the plastic handles. "if you guys could all put your garbage outside your doors, i'll collect it!"

iida dashed over to him, hand chopping the air as he talked in a ridiculously high-pitched voice. "'in just one cay, i've been left behind!' that's what you're thinking, right, mr. lockdown?"

"mr. lockdown? that's just mean." izuku frowned.

he huffed, crossing his arms. "yes, well, i'm still angry."

i filled the sponge with more soapy water, before raising my arm and throwing it at iida again.

"hey, suzuki." ojiro leaned against the back of the kitchen counter while jiro and hagakure slipped onto barstools.