2.4

Yuan Shifei climbed for more than an hour, and finally climbed up from below. The only thing that reassured him was that the rope around his waist was still there.

    Fortunately... Although my father was a little ruthless, he was not completely inhumane, at least he still kept pulling on the rope.

    Maybe Yuan Wuji didn't even realize it himself, and unconsciously, his demands on Yuan Wuji became lower and lower.

    Of course, this is what Yuan Wuji wanted to see.

    Being too dependent on others is never a good thing.

    Yuan Wuji hopes that Yuan Shifei can grow independently.

    After finally climbing up from below, Yuan Shifei only felt that his limbs were weak and he was very thirsty. This kind of training was really torturous.

    However, before he had time to catch his breath, his father kicked him down very "intimately", accompanied by the voice that seemed to be joking and mocking: "Go!"

    Yuan Zhengfei: ...

    Is this really his own?

    After living for twelve years, Yuan Shifei doubted for the first time whether he was his father's own son.

    On this day, Yuan Shifei was repeatedly kicked down three times by Yuan Wuji, and when he climbed up from below for the third time, he felt completely useless.

    Yuan Shifei suddenly collapsed on the ground, forming a big font. At this moment, he didn't care about his manners anymore, he was exhausted.

    I don't want to move, I don't even want to move a finger, I just want to spread it like this until the end of time...

    "Too weak."

    Yuan Zheng was so tired, and someone said sarcastic words, he looked up and saw His beautiful father, with a bright smile, is happy like a child.

    Yuan Zhengfei didn't think about it before, but since he knew that the emperor's uncle... ah bah bah bah, the wretched dog coveting his father, the emperor had that kind of thought for his father, Yuan Zhengfei looked at his father again, and the more he looked at him, the better he looked.

    Compared with the beauties in the harem of the wretched dog emperor that I have seen, those harem beauties have become vulgar fans in front of my father.

    The wretched dog emperor is still very discerning, his father is indeed the strongest and the best looking. But... the wretched dog emperor is still disgusting.

    Yuan Shifei originally wanted to talk back to Yuan Wuji, but he thought he was great today, he has climbed up three times, how can he be called weak?

    But seeing his father's smile, he swallowed all the words he said back.

    He seldom saw his father smile like this, since his father was injured, since his father gave his mother the Heli book... Father either had no expression, or sneered, such a sunny appearance made him feel like he had returned to his previous self. Feel.

    Yuan Zhengfei thought, so many things happened, and he was so sad, his father must be more sad than him.

    Thinking of this, Yuan Shifei's voice softened: "Father, am I doing okay today?" Yuan Wuji

    looked at Yuan Shifei suspiciously, with such admiration...

    Could it be that the child was trained to be stupid by himself ? right?