Arc 2.1- [ The second male General : Raise a son to build]

Due to the posture of being bound by chains, Yuan Wuji's line of sight is naturally drooping.

    Yuan Wuji heard the footsteps of someone approaching, the first thing he saw was the hem of the man's clothes and the boots on his feet, bright yellow, embroidered with dragons... Yuan Wuji:... Meow, the person who locked

    him

    unexpectedly Is it the emperor?

    So here comes the question, what crime did he commit to ask the emperor to lock him up himself?

    【drop! A system failure has been detected and the backup system has been activated. 】

    【Drip! The plot is being transmitted, do you want to receive it now? 】

    Backup system?

    The pain caused Yuan Wuji to lose his mind, but this backup system is more mechanized, not as annoying as the previous artificial intelligence system. Yuan Wuji has always disliked people telling him what to do, so this mechanical backup system is unexpectedly suitable for him.

    Normally speaking, Yuan Wuji would not accept the plot when someone came over and might be disturbed.

    But now the situation is special, he doesn't know what the emperor wants to do, it's better to accept the plot to be safe.

    Yuan Wuji closed his eyes and pretended to be dizzy, and chose to accept the plot.

    This is a palace fighting novel. The heroine Caiyun, as a concubine, entered the palace instead of her sister-in-law.

    The plot tells in detail how Caiyun rose from an unfavored concubine daughter to a high position step by step. However, after listening to it for a long time, Yuan Wuji was stunned to understand what role he was in the plot outline, and even the plot There are no male characters.

    In the Concubine Palace Douwen, even the emperor is probably the background board, so what kind of role is he, the male second?

    Originally, his brain consciousness was already a little unclear, but now that he received such a plot, Yuan Wuji was even more dizzy.

    "What type of male second am I this time?"

    [Male second Bai Yueguang. ]

    The backup system answered concisely, like a cold broadcasting machine, but Yuan Wuji thought it was a good idea, just don't interfere with him.

    Yuan Wuji nodded, oh... so he is the heroine's Bai Yueguang. But there is no shadow of him in this plot at all. Could it be that he died at the beginning, so he became the eternal white moonlight in the heroine's heart?

    [Do you want to receive the supplementary version of the plot? 】

    "Accept."

    After all, in the plot just now, Yuan Wuji hardly got any useful information, and what he wants to know can probably only be obtained in this supplementary version.

    The supplementary version of the plot is based on the perspective of the original body.

    Similar to what Yuan Wuji had guessed, the original body was said to be the male lead, Bai Yueguang, but he was actually a cannon fodder who had never appeared in the main storyline. After all, when the plot of the novel unfolded, the original body had been dead for many years.

    But Yuan Wuji guessed the beginning but not the end, he is the dead cannon fodder Bai Yueguang is good, but he is not the heroine's Bai Yueguang, but the hero's Bai Yueguang.