1.5

Yu Ji was still digesting the meaning of Yuan Wuji's words, when he turned his head, he saw Yuan Wuji slid from the position leaning against the wall to the ground, his whole body curled up, holding a stick in his hand Waving wildly, he kept muttering: "Don't come here! Don't come here!"

    At this moment, Yuan Wuji's expression was frenzied with fear, and his body was trembling slightly. To the appearance of collapse.

    Yu Ji was dumbfounded, he really deserves to be an actor-level acting skill!

    If he hadn't just witnessed the whole process, he would have believed it.

    Yu Ji understands, although he doesn't have such good acting skills, but his fear is real, as long as he shows real fear.

    Because the alleyway was deep and long, the police officers came to Yuan Wuji and Yuji after subduing all the gangsters.

    Although they are victims, Yuan Wuji and Yuji still need to go to the police station to make a statement.

    Ever since, on the first day back home, Yuan Wuji entered the police station.

    Yuan Wuji's body had already reached its limit, so after seeing the police to confirm his safety, he passed out as soon as his nerves relaxed.

    Yuan Wuji was immediately supported by the police.

    On the other hand, Yu Ji's eyes widened!

    Isn't it too much for the film king, pretending to be dizzy?

    After all, judging by Yuan Wuji's posture just now, it might not be a problem to pull the weeping willow upside down. Why does she look like a sick and weak sister Lin now? Whether the police believe it or not, Yuji doesn't believe it anyway.

    When Yuan Wuji woke up again, he was already in the hospital.

    Before he opened his eyes, he felt that his hand was being held, and the sticky feeling made Yuan Wuji feel very sick.

    When she opened her eyes, she saw Shen Yuqing holding her hand, lying on her bed and falling asleep.

    Yuan Wuji: ...

    He pulled out his hand in disgust, not caring whether it would wake Shen Yuqing up or not.

    He rubbed his temples, he was really screwed by the system.

    "System."

    No response.

    "System?"

    Still no response.

    "What's the mission?"

    [Ah host, are you finally willing to do the mission? 】

    The system was already ready to play dead to the end. Anyway, this host doesn't do the task, and it tried its best to do what it can and cannot do, but it still looks like this, so it's better to give up.

    Unexpectedly, the host fainted for a while and thought about it. Could it be that he was beaten up in a fight before? It doesn't seem to hurt your brain, does it?

    【Host, how did you figure it out? Before the situation was so critical that you refused to do the mission? ]

    "Tell me what the task is first?"

    Asking what the task is does not mean that he will definitely do it.

    Actively doing tasks and passively accepting to do tasks are completely different things.