1.16

That Weibo private message aroused Yuan Wuji's great interest and broadened his thinking.

    Before, he only knew that Gu's Group was involved in a wide range of industries, but he ignored Gu's entertainment company.

    That's right, to make Shen Yuqing famous, it's not as easy to spend money on it as it is to open an entertainment company and spend resources on it.

    Judging from Gu Yifei's character, the artists under his entertainment company are not clean, and it is completely established.

    Yuan Wuji immediately replied to the lost little Douzi: What evidence do you have? Is it convenient for you to tell me?

    The lost little Douzi also seemed to be waiting for Yuan Wuji's reply. Yuan Wuji had just replied, and she got her response again.

    Little Lost Beans: Many, my own and others who have been hurt.

    Lost Little Douzi: The original film king, I want to tell you that I know you are also a victim. It is obviously their fault, but you are the one who was splashed with dirty water... My situation is similar, obviously I am the victim Or, but I was almost sent to prison by their tricks.

    Lost Little Bean: When I dared to stand up, it was tantamount to risking everything. I don’t know what’s wrong with this world. Why is there so much victim-blame theory everywhere? Why did they do so many evil things without any punishment? And we obviously tried everything, but nothing can change?

    The lost little Douzi seems to have too much grievance in her heart, she has a strong desire to talk, but Yuan Wuji knows that it is not good to say these things on the Internet.

    Yuan Wuji: Would you like to meet with me and talk about these things in person?

    After thinking about it, he felt that it was inappropriate for strange young men and women to meet alone, so he added another sentence.

    Yuan Wuji: You can bring someone you trust, you choose the location, just find an environment where you feel safe and comfortable.

    Yuan Wuji is not afraid that this is a plot against him, after all, if he really wants to plot against him, it depends on whether he has the ability.

    The meeting address was chosen by Lost Xiaodouzi. It was in a more private private room. Yuan Wuji walked into the private room and saw two girls. They were not very old, about twenty or so.

    Seeing Yuan Wuji coming in, the two girls seemed a little nervous, holding tightly to the fabric of the clothes on their knees, and then one of the girls stood up and greeted him: "Hello, Yuan Wuji." Yuan Wuji saw     two The girl was nervous, so she deliberately softened her voice: "You are the lost little Douzi, you don't need to call me actor, you can just call me by my name." Yuan Wuji's face was originally very gentle, as long as he did     n't Deliberately exuding malice is still very easy to make people feel close.     "How can we do that? We still..." Lost Xiaodouzi thought for a while, and seemed to feel that Yuanying Yuanyingdi's name was too far away. After all, the things we will talk about later should be a little closer. good.

     "Then can we call you Brother Yuan?"     "Yes."     Anyway, Pei Liang always called him that, Yuan Wuji didn't care.     Seeing Yuan Wuji's easy-talking appearance, Lost Xiaodouzi and her female companion gradually relaxed, and began to talk about what happened to them.     "My name is Yan Qingxue, her name is Mo Feifei, we both... used to be fans of Steven, the male team leader of Say..."