1.15

"Miss Shen, I'm the only one who can help you now, I advise you to play this game with me."

    Yuan Wuji still had that nonchalant attitude, but his eyes made Shen Yuqing a little nervous.

    If you don't play this game with him, will he stab himself to death?

    Shen Yuqing really has nothing to do now.

    If she just hit someone with a car and escaped, Gu Yifei could have covered it up for her, but now that this matter has been exposed... Everyone is watching, Shen Yuqing doesn't know if Gu Yifei will abandon herself, or if she can Save her?

    Gu Yifei is unreliable, and the current Yuan Wuji...is no longer reliable, but Shen Yuqing still has expectations for Yuan Wuji.

    "You really...won't you lie to me?"

    Yuan Wuji didn't answer Shen Yuqing's question, just said "Let's start" and picked up the knife on the table.

    Shen Yuqing:! ! !

    Shen Yuqing could only pick up the knife with trembling hands, Yuan Wuji held the knife in her hand, she was too insecure.

    This is a game, a dangerous game.

    Yuan Wuji's hand was very steady, like someone who often holds a knife, which made Shen Yuqing's uneasiness even stronger.

    In the past three years, what has Yuan Wuji experienced, and why has there been such a big change?

    Shen Yuqing's hands were trembling all the time, she stared at Yuan Wuji's eyes, Yuan Wuji's eyes were very beautiful, with long eyelashes, she felt that Yuan Wuji's face was as delicate as a doll when she was a child. At that time, Shen Yuqing thought that she must marry this little brother when she grows up.

    But gradually growing up, people's hearts began to become dissatisfied.

    Yuan Wuji may not have changed, but she has.

    She wants more and more, and a Yuan Wuji has long been unable to satisfy her.

    Since when did the relationship between them become like this?

    Seeing Shen Yuqing staring at him in a daze, Yuan Wuji felt super speechless.

    Apart from love and love, is there nothing else in this woman's mind?

    Obviously the women in this world are much more independent than his world, and there are obviously many women who have made achievements in many aspects, but Shen Yuqing seems to be getting back as she lives.

    The knife in Yuan Wuji's hand was about to hit Shen Yuqing, but Shen Yuqing hadn't noticed it yet.

    At this moment, the knife in Shen Yuqing's hand was about to pierce Yuan Wuji's eyes, but Yuan Wuji still looked at her without blinking, there was no fear in his eyes, only indifference.

    He obviously had a gentle appearance, but his eyes were frighteningly cold at the moment.

    Shen Yuqing seemed to come back to her senses suddenly, she felt the knife so close at hand, she closed her eyes in fright, and the knife in her hand fell to the ground.

    Shen Yuqing yelled as if she could finally bear it no longer: "Madman! Yuan Wuji, you are such a lunatic!" "

    Well, I have a part of the credit." Still in that nonchalant tone.