1.6

"How's the quality of sleep recently?"

    Yuan Wuji thought for a while before he crossed over. He had been in the system space before, and his soul state didn't need to sleep at all. As for the original body, he had been sleeping on a hospital bed for three years... ...

    Looking at the counselor sitting across from him, Yuan Wuji replied softly, "It's okay."

    "Do you eat a lot?"

    Thinking about his skinny body, no one would believe him if he said he ate too much, right?

    "Not many."

    "Recently..."

    The counselor asked a lot of questions, and Yuan Wuji answered them all. In order to be able to cure the disease, he was quite cooperative.

    "Mr. Yuan, don't you smile often?"

    "I..."

    Yuan Wuji was about to answer when he suddenly realized a question, he couldn't laugh at all.

    Even if he sometimes feels happy, he never smiles...

    "Mr. Yuan, I still suggest that you smile often and learn to adjust and change your mood. In addition, read more books and videos with positive energy and listen to positive energy. You have to believe from the bottom of your heart that this world is beautiful, not full of despair." "

    Okay."

    Yuan Wuji nodded and accepted the counselor's advice.

    "Well, remember to come here on a regular basis. I suggest you stop taking medicine first, observe slowly, and then prescribe the right medicine, okay     ?

    "

, He bought a bunch of books on the way home, including but not limited to "Chicken Soup for the Soul", "Positive Energy", "Happiness" and other books, and even bought a set of "Three-Year College Entrance Examination and Five-Year Simulation".

    After returning home, Yuan Wuji read books for an hour and did a set of test papers before going to take a shower.

    The counselor said he should smile more...

    Yuan Wuji stood in front of the mirror of the sink, put his thumb and index finger against the corners of his lips, pulled the corners of his lips upwards with two fingers, and made a "smile" arc, but... this "smile" seemed very stiff.

    Sure enough, he still couldn't laugh.

    Yuan Wuji looked at himself in the mirror at this moment, like a marionette, "smiling" stiffly and falsely, soulless.

    Forget it, this matter is not urgent, take your time.

    Yuan Wuji is very confident and patient in treating diseases.

    That night, he watched Chicken Soup for the Soul until midnight, and finally fell asleep with a book in his arms.

    The next morning, Yuan Wuji was woken up by a phone call.

    "Why didn't you tell me when you returned home?"

    Yuan Wuji was still not very clear-headed after being woken up early in the morning. Although he didn't wake up, his tone was still not very good: "Who are you?

    " Who am I? I'm your manager!"

    The other party became even angrier after hearing Yuan Wuji's words.