1.14

Zhang Dachuan's live broadcast had attracted a lot of traffic before, and almost all of them were overwhelmingly supporting Zhang Dachuan, with all kinds of ridicule and insults.

    The live broadcast suddenly lost the picture and the sound. Everyone was waiting for a follow-up. Unexpectedly, the slap in the face came so unexpectedly.

    My face is swollen and you: Is it too late to apologize now? I thought Yuan Wuji was a legal coffee, but I didn't expect that it was Zhang Dachuan who really wanted to kill someone!

    Are human blood steamed buns delicious: Thinking carefully, Yuan Wuji said that Zhang Dachuan knew that he was not the one who actually hit someone with a car, so Zhang Dachuan used the truth about his sister's death to blackmail others for money! this is too scary! I have an older brother who is not on good terms with me, and I am terribly scared now...

    Xiaoqing, the little fairy, has worked hard in the world: Is Yuan Wuji saying what he says? He must be lying! And he even bullied our Xiaoqing, how could the little fairy Xiaoqing do such a thing, please don't touch our Xiaoqing all the time, a certain ex-boyfriend! Learn to walk independently?

    Oops, I laughed so hard: Don’t be ashamed of those upstairs. Now that this incident has not been hammered, I will not stand in line. There is no evidence for Yuan Wuji’s words, but a certain fairy Shen... If you say you can’t walk independently, Isn't that Fairy Shen herself? Back when she was tied to Yuan Wuji, why didn't she talk about walking independently? I laughed so hard! Anyone who has eyes knows the difference in acting skills between the two.

    I owe Mr. Yuan an apology: I beg you for the hammer. The video of Shen Yuqing hitting someone with a car has been released. If you say there is no evidence, go and see it first. Although it is not very clear, you can still tell that it is Shen Yuqing. So those who scold Yuan Wuji for being a low-quality artist and legal coffee, it's time to apologize to them! The real legal coffee is your little fairies!

    ...

    Pei Liang uploaded the evidence on the Internet before handing it over to the police.

    It's not that he doesn't trust the police, but there are a few mouse droppings everywhere. Only under the openness and justice and the supervision of the masses can Gu Yifei be prevented from making small moves in secret.

    When Yuan Wuji was sitting on the hospital bed, he was not idle. While practicing how to laugh, he instructed Pei Liang to continue hammering.

    Because the pre-preparation work is very sufficient, it is only necessary to edit the content and control the time when it is sent out.

    On this day, the vast number of netizens are like jumping up and down in the melon field, eating melons one after another until they are full.

    #千百市总从小三为哪

    起##After kicking the film king, I became the president’s girlfriend#

    Yuan Wuji saw such a trending search as soon as he opened Weibo, his movements paused for a second, and then he typed directly The call was to Pei Liang.

    "Ah, Brother Yuan, listen to my explanation. It's none of my business. It's just my little brother who has been reading a lot of articles about the domineering president recently. What kind of topic does this bring up? If you change it, change it right away!

    " Ji also understood a little bit, Yuan Wuji knew what Yuan Wuji wanted to say at the beginning, and immediately promised.

    What he said is true. After all, they have all the big news now, and it is easy to bring up the hot topic. When Yuan Wuji looked at it again, the hot topic had changed.