2.3

Yuan Wuji was injured too badly, plus his previous operation, even if he was in a carriage, his condition still didn't improve much.

    There are bumps and bumps on the road, but everyone had to carry out the order before Yuan Wuji passed out.

    The general came out of the palace in such a state, and wanted to return to the frontier immediately, and even took the little prince with him for the first time, which made people wonder, did the general plan to turn against him?

    Vice General Yang and Lao Hu, a military doctor accompanying the army, were also sitting in the carriage together, and they both frowned at Yuan Wuji lying unconscious on the carriage.

    None of their generals had suffered such serious injuries even on the battlefield.

    The name of General Changsheng is not for nothing. Although the battlefield is dangerous, the general has never let people down.

    But now the general's whole body is bloody and bloody, and there are traces of being locked everywhere, especially the lute bone... Not to mention the wear, even a piece of flesh has been gouged out by life... These wounds, healed after being split open,

    healed It split again, so repeatedly... how could the injury not be bad.

    Thinking about the fact that the general was left in the palace by the emperor before, how did he get this injury...

    Vice General Yang had a bold guess in his heart, and coupled with the fact that the general ordered him to leave so suddenly, even Princess Huimin didn't know what to do. After an announcement, he brought the young master with him...

    It's just a guess after all, it's just a guess after all, the fact needs to be verified by the general after waking up.

    "Old Hu, how is the general's injury?"

    "It's very serious. The general's wound has been ruptured many times. It's fine if you lie at home and rest, but I'm traveling day and night. I'm afraid the wound will continue to deteriorate."

    Military doctor Lao Hu sighed.

    Vice General Yang also sighed, worried. But...

    "Military orders must not be disobeyed."

    Vice General Yang and Lao Hu were still worrying, and another soldier came to report, and the young master woke up, and now he is making a fuss.

    Yuan Wuji ordered to bring Yuan Shifei with him when he returned to the frontier, but at this point in time, Yuan Zhengfei was asleep, and finally the housekeeper had to order someone to carry the sleeping young master into the carriage.

    Yuan Shifei was sleeping soundly, but he felt uncomfortable when he was carried into the carriage suddenly, and the carriage bumped all the way, which made him sleep extremely uneasy.

    It turned out that Shifei had a dream, in which he was jolting along the road, but when he woke up...

    Good guy! It didn't feel like he was bumping along the road at all, but he was really bumping along the road.

    It's no wonder he doesn't lose his temper now!

    Yuan Shifei is not really a brat, but he has been pampered in the general's mansion since he was a child. His father is a world-famous general, and his mother is the most honorable princess in Daxia. Even the emperor's uncle dotes on him. With his background, it can be said that even the prince and princess can't compare to him.