1.20 - [ End ]

For the male lead of Director Li's drama, and the awards ceremony he is going to attend today is precisely because of this drama that he nominated the best actor. Although it is only a nomination now, everyone feels that the best actor must be "Yuan Wuji".

    "Yuan Wuji" was also reading the script while waiting for David, and when he was about to take a break after reading it for a while, he saw that the group was very lively.

    This group is a group established by those victims.

    Perhaps because of the special nature of this group at the beginning, everyone has a good relationship, and no one is treated differently because of their different status. Everyone gets along naturally and harmoniously.

    Yan Qingxue: Feifei! You agreed to study the Fa together, why did you suddenly study forensic medicine?

    Murphy: I would rather deal with the dead than with people. I remember the promise we made to help more girls, to help them as much as the people who helped us, but...it doesn't have to be a single way to help.

    Yan Qingxue: But but... I want to be with you! It's more motivated when two people work together!

    Ah Fei: Hahaha, you girls really like being together in everything.

    Yan Qingxue: Is Brother Ah Fei's sister-in-law about to give birth?

    Ah Fei: Yeah, I'm very nervous now, I want a girl, how cute a girl is. But she wanted a boy, and said that if she gave birth to a girl, she would be worried that she would be hurt. In fact, whether it is a boy or a girl, we will protect the baby well. Harm, this is not the point, anyway, we only have one child, after all, I don't have the money to buy another house hahaha.

    "Yuan Wuji" looked at the news in the group with a smile, everyone seemed to be quite happy.

    People are alive, besides love, there are many, many things.

    "Yuan Wuji" didn't know why they suddenly talked about him.

    Murphy: Brother Yuan, you are about to win an award again. When are you going to find a sister-in-law!

    When Mo Feifei said that, everyone booed, and Yuan Wuji received a lot of @.

    "Yuan Wuji": Don't worry, let's go with the fate, maybe it's good to be alone.

    The screen finally freezes on the line typed by "Yuan Wuji". It seems that the actor "Yuan Wuji" really wants to understand.

    [Host...]

    The system came again to urge Yuan Wuji to do the task quickly, but Yuan Wuji still looked sluggish and lazy: "Show me Gu Yifei again, after all he spent 100 points on me, I need to know what I am doing." Is it worth the 100 points?"

    System: ...

    Are you addicted to watching short movies?

    The system had no choice but to cut the screen to Gu Yifei's side.

    Compared with the better and better life of "Yuan Wuji", Gu Yifei's situation can only be said to be terrible.

    He had already been sentenced to life, and there seemed to be no hope in his life.

    Originally relying on Gu's group, even if he was in prison, his life would not be so difficult, but after suffering a series of blows, Gu's is no longer the old Gu's.

    Chairman Gu was busy cleaning up all kinds of messes, and his youngest son was born again, so he really couldn't take care of his eldest son who was in prison.