1.7

The talk show on Yuanwuji is called "A Date in June", and the host is June.

    The host, June, is quite sharp. He likes to dig holes for the celebrities on the show, picking out their pain points. There are often celebrities who are forced to cry on the show. Of course, it is hard to say whether they are really crying or pretending.

    It can be said that most of the celebrities in the entertainment industry are afraid of appearing on "June Interview", but this show is really popular, so most people in the entertainment industry want to appear on the one hand, but are afraid of it on the other.

    Another point is that "A Date in June" is a live interview, which means that the interviewees do not have a chance to do it again, and the first reaction when asked an embarrassing question will be the first reaction of the audience watching the live broadcast. Seeing it for a while, this is a test of the star artist's reaction ability and expression management.

    When the show started, Yuan Wuji met the famous host.

    Although June smiled at Yuan Wuji, Yuan Wuji still saw the malice deep in the host's eyes.

    Sure enough, after a few simple greetings, June's first question was difficult to answer.

    "You haven't been active in the entertainment circle for the past three years. I don't know what you have been doing for the past three years since you disappeared?"

    The malice in June's question was already very obvious.

    What he wanted to elicit with this question was the incident of the hit-and-run that resulted in death three years ago.

    There was a lot of rumors back then, and it was said that Yuan Wuji ran away after hitting someone dead with Shen Yuqing's car. This run lasted three years.

    Although some people said that it was Shen Yuqing who drove the car to death, but there was no evidence, but people kept saying that they saw Yuan Wuji driving that car that day. Moreover, if Yuan Wuji hadn't killed someone with his car, why did he disappear in the entertainment industry right after that?

    This is clearly a guilty conscience!

    It's not just one or two people who think this way, under Gu Yifei's deliberate guidance, many people think this is the truth.

    Since everyone is most concerned about this issue, June will naturally not let it go, it's all traffic.

    Faced with such a problem, Yuan Wuji still maintained his original posture, without any nervous look.

    He looked at the host without averting his eyes.

    "I always feel that you should do your duty in any profession, and you should do a good job of preparation in advance, especially the host."

    Yuan Wuji knew that June was digging a hole for himself, and his malice was too obvious. A gesture of questioning guilt, but is he really guilty?

    As an excellent host, he should at least find out where Yuan Wuji has been for the past three years.

    The fact that Yuan Wuji was knocked into a vegetative state was concealed by Gu Yifei and Shen Yuqing before, but now that Yuan Wuji has woken up, he has no intention of hiding it. In fact, as long as June does a little research, he will know, and he shouldn't ask such a question.

    "Hahaha, I just think it's more interesting for you to say it yourself. After all, there are so many fans waiting for you in the past three years.