1.8

Yuan Wuji was scolded on the Internet because of his behavior of leaving in the middle of the live broadcast. At this time, he himself had already arrived at the crew of "Blooming the Flower of Sin" and was about to audition.

    Although Shen Yuqing strongly recommends it, an audition is still required.

    The main content of the movie "Blooming the Flower of Sin" is that an extremely vicious serial murder occurred in S City. The police tracked it down all the way, only to find out that the murderer of this perverted serial murder turned out to be a senior high school student, and Still the kind of child from someone else's family, a good student in the eyes of teachers, and a good role model in the eyes of classmates.

    And the role that Yuan Wuji will play is precisely this perverted murderer of a high school student——Qiu Sheng.

    Although Qiusheng is the murderer of the serial murder case, he doesn't have too many scenes, especially at the beginning he really looks like a good student in the background, and he looks like a good baby. However, the character of this character is extremely complicated, and there are more scenes in the later stage, and the requirements for acting skills are also extremely high.

    It was Yuan Wuji's turn to audition for the role of Qiu Sheng. Apart from Shen Yuqing's strong recommendation, another important reason was that he couldn't find a suitable candidate.

    Qiu Sheng was set to be a high school student, but now that the entertainment industry is so popular, there are very few young artists who are really thinking about acting. After a few auditions, Director Sun only felt that his blood pressure was soaring, what the hell!

    Originally thought that Shen Yuqing, the heroine, was enough to break down, but I didn't expect that the breakup was not the end, but the starting point... Those little fresh meats, one of them has worse acting skills than the other, this comparison makes Shen Yuqing almost become The bones of an old drama...     Director Sun has been preparing for the criminal investigation drama "Flowers of Sin" for three years. Extremely broken, the effect of the movie should not be too bad.     Although Shen Yuqing's acting skills are so-so, she has been in the entertainment industry for six years, and she can't stop watching after a little training.     Compared with the protagonist, Director Sun puts more emphasis on the casting of Qiu Sheng, the perverted murderer. It can be said that the final breaking point of this movie is all on Qiu Sheng.

    Qiu Sheng's gentleness is only on the surface. This serial murderer is vicious, cunning, and extremely complicated, which requires actors to perform delicately and layeredly.

    Nowadays, when those traffic stars are asked what role they want to play the most, they all say that they want to be a pervert, a killer, or a lunatic, but is this kind of role so easy to play?

    Either putting on make-up and smiling with a crooked mouth is a villain, such a performance is simply a disaster movie!

    I don’t know how many people have auditioned for the role of Qiu Sheng, but their performances are all superficial, either their expressions are stiff like AI, or they use too much force, and their entire faces are twitching, as if they are afraid that others will not see their acting skills.

    In desperation, Director Sun relaxed the age requirements for actors, but the audition results were still not very satisfactory.

    The reason why Shen Yuqing would agree to let Yuan Wuji audition is also because he has seen Yuan Wuji's works before.

    Director Sun admits that Yuan Wuji is a very talented actor, and hopes that Yuan Wuji's acting skills will support the role of Qiu Sheng.

    When Yuan Wuji arrived at the crew, Director Sun was training Shen Yuqing: "Have you not eaten? Are you running or taking a walk? You are playing a criminal policeman! Now you are chasing the suspect! Can you run after him?