1.10

Five million is really nothing to Gu Yifei, but Zhang Dachuan really makes him sick.

    Three years ago, Zhang Dachuan came to the door. At that time, Shen Yuqing gave him three million hush money, and now he came to the door again, which really annoyed Gu Yifei.

    When Zhang Dachuan heard that Gu Yifei meant that he didn't intend to give money, his expression immediately changed.

    "Mr. Gu, my sister lost her life! Five million in exchange for your girlfriend, Ms. Shen's An Sheng, is definitely a good deal." "

    Oh? Then tell me, what evidence do you have?"

    Until this time , Gu Yifei looked at Zhang Dachuan for the first time.

    "Your sister lost a life, but she died, so what does it have to do with my girlfriend?" "

    My sister's driving recorder took pictures of that time, Mr. Gu, Ms. Shen can't blame this matter."

    Zhang Da Pass a very confident expression, Shen Yuqing was willing to give him money at the beginning, Gu Yifei will definitely be willing to give him money today.

    "If the driving recorder really captured it, then what did the police do..."

    Gu Yifei suddenly stopped when he said this, and turned to look at Zhang Dachuan to size him up.

    The police didn't find the record in the driving recorder, so it must have been hidden by this man.

    He should have seen the footage recorded by the driving recorder early in the morning, but he chose not to report it and let Gu Yifei point the finger at Yuan Wuji, probably because he sensed an opportunity to make money.

    As an older brother, his younger sister had just died, so he had already figured out how to eat human blood steamed buns. He really was a "good brother".

    But such a person who only cares about money is the best way to get rid of them.

    Gu Yifei suddenly laughed: "Okay, I can give you five million, but you have to agree to help me with one thing?" Zhang Dachuan

    heard that Gu Yifei was willing to give money, so naturally he could say anything.

    "What do you say, as long as there is a place for me, I will definitely help."

    Five million is just a favor, and this deal is not a loss.

    In fact, Zhang Dachuan never thought that he could really get five million. He asked for five million, which also left room for bargaining. Thinking that it was very difficult for him and Shen Yuqing to ask for three million at the beginning, it was Shen Yuqing's own business... The CEO is

    indeed the CEO, look at Mr. Gu, didn't he just give the five million?

    As for doing me a favor, that's no problem, it's fine if I don't bargain.

    Zhang Dachuan was very happy in his heart, he only felt that his sister's death was really worth it.

    Once his younger sister died, he had to pay 8 million yuan in compensation. Zhang Dachuan only hated that he only had one younger sister, otherwise...it

    was really an untimely time. Why didn't the three children be allowed in the first place?

    "You will receive the money tonight, but you will be responsible for thoroughly ruining Yuan Wuji's reputation, as your victim." "