1.19

A bell rang -

    Gu Yifei flinched instinctively, and ran even faster.

    Although he was so tired that he wanted to collapse on the ground like a puddle of mud, but no!

    Yuan Wuji is coming soon!

    Gu Yifei knew that as soon as the bell rang, Yuan Wuji would appear soon.

    As soon as Yuan Wuji appeared, he was not far from death.

    Gu Yifei no longer knew how many times Yuan Wuji had killed him in this dream.

    It was strange, he knew it was a dream, but he still couldn't wake up.

    Obviously in the dream, the process of dying is still so painful every time.

    In this dream of infinite reincarnation, Gu Yifei experienced various ways of death. His senses were extremely clear, and he could clearly feel every detail from the beginning to the end of Yuan Wuji's killing him.

    For example, once his head was cut off by Yuan Wuji, he could hear the sound of flesh being cut off, and he could clearly feel the separation of his head from his neck, and he watched the bowl-sized wound bleeding profusely , Until the moment before I completely lost consciousness, the painful feeling was so clear that it only made people feel that life would be worse than death.

    Then, a new cycle begins.

    Yuan Wuji was playing with him, and Gu Yifei knew it.

    Like a cat playing with a mouse, Yuan Wuji would even remind Gu Yifei that every time the bell rang, it seemed to be a death notice from Yuan Wuji: I'm coming, I'm coming to kill you.

    Now Gu Yifei has already had a stress reaction to the bell, but every time the bell rang, he would still choose to run away, even though he knew he couldn't.

    That kind of process is really too painful.

    In the death experience again and again, Gu Yifei didn't even understand why he was still alive.

    If someone is willing to give him a good time at this time, he will definitely accept it.

    "The speed is too slow. I warned you so long in advance. Why did you run such a short distance?"

    Hearing Yuan Wuji's voice, Gu Yifei almost peed in fright, physiologically.

    Although Yuan Wuji's voice was very gentle at the moment, Gu Yifei knew that what Yuan Wuji was best at was holding his gentle face...torturing him to death.

    "Please, give me a good time!"

    Gu Yifei knelt down to Yuan Wuji and begged for mercy skillfully. Now he dare not beg Yuan Wuji to let him go, but to die quickly...

    "President Gu, stop joking , Obviously you want to kill me, I did hit you out of self-defense, but I never thought of killing you."

    Gu Yifei felt that Yuan Wuji's voice suddenly became extremely weak this time, and looked at Yuan Wuji Gu Yifei couldn't help shaking when he touched his neck with his hand.

    Now that Yuan Wuji moved, Gu Yifei felt that Yuan Wuji might be holding back some bad tricks to kill him.

    "You have killed me so many times, Yuan Wuji, how many times do you want to kill me?"

    Gu Yifei yelled these words at the top of his voice, he was really going crazy!

    When will this dream end? Will he be trapped in this dream forever?