1.18

Yuan Wuji sorted out all the material and evidence collected, and was not in a hurry to submit the evidence.

    He hasn't been in this circle for a long time, but he knows that many places are rotten.

    The entertainment circle, especially the hardest-hit area of ​​the fan circle, needs to be completely rectified.

    And to rectify this circle... the state must take action.

    Yuan Wuji copied all the materials and handed them over to Representative Zhang.

    In order to cure the illness and keep himself in a positive state of mind, Yuan Wuji insisted on watching the news every day. He knew that this representative Zhang had wanted to rectify the unhealthy atmosphere in the entertainment industry and guide the culture of the fan circle correctly.

    So sending these materials over will only make Representative Zhang's proposal easier to pass.

    Yuan Wuji thought so, but he didn't expect Representative Zhang to move faster than he thought.

    Representative Zhang's proposal was approved, and the state officially issued a document to rectify the entertainment industry. All major official media began to criticize some abnormal phenomena in the entertainment industry, especially those artists of Gu's Entertainment, almost all of them were criticized by name. .

    For a while, those "big stars" in the entertainment industry who had done bad things or violated the law felt in danger.

    Representative Zhang wanted to see him, Yuan Wuji was a little surprised.

    "Why do you want to be such a person who harms your own interests?"

    Yuan Wuji disagreed with Representative Zhang's question: "I don't think I am harming my own interests, but I am protecting my own interests. Only Those who think of opportunism will feel that this is their cake. I am serious about filming, and rectifying the unhealthy atmosphere in the entertainment industry will hinder me? There are more good actors, and the opponent’s scenes will be easier, and I can improve myself. Isn’t it soon?”

    Hearing Yuan Wuji’s answer, Representative Zhang smiled: “I’m very happy that there are active young people like you in the entertainment industry, and I hope you can bring more good works to everyone.”

    Yuan Wuji His behavior undoubtedly offended many people, and they were unhappy to exclude him, but that was the only way to go.

    It's not uncommon for those bad dramas that are rich in capital to act without a trace.

    And a really good crew will be willing to accept a good actor.

    Yuan Wuji was reading the script that night, when the system that hadn't made a sound for a long time actually issued an early warning.

    【Host! The host, Gu Yifei, escaped from prison! ]

    Yuan Wuji:? ? ?

    Yuan Wuji: ...

    He didn't even know when Gu Yifei went to jail ...

    But just like Gu Yifei, he was able to successfully escape from prison ... I'm afraid he bribed someone?

    Seeing that Yuan Wuji was still thinking about such insignificant things, the system was in a hurry.

    [Host, are you not worried at all? 】