Arc 1-[ The second male Actor: I will send CEO to prison ]

"If you don't bind, you will die."

    Although the system tried its best to make its own words playful, the mechanical voice still seemed dull.

    "Oh? But am I already dead?"

    Yuan Wuji didn't care about the threat of the system at all, and his tone of voice was still light, as if he wasn't talking about his own life or death.

    If Yuan Wuji was really afraid of death, he wouldn't keep his expression on when the world collapsed.

    System: "..."

    "As long as you complete the mission, you still have a chance to return to the original world." If the threat fails, it will be changed to a lure.

    "The original world you're talking about just broke into pieces? Who gave you the illusion that I want to go back to that bad world?" The

    system fell silent again.

    The culprit for the collapse of that small world was Yuan Wuji, and it was normal for him not to want to go back.

    This host... is too difficult to deal with, right?

    This time the system did not directly bind Yuan Wuji to the system, but passed some information to Yuan Wuji.

    After receiving the information from the system, Yuan Wuji also remained silent for a long time.

    It turned out that the world he lived in was nothing but a novel world.

    And he... a character in a novel, as Xia Qingqing said before his death, he is just a villain in a novel.

    His life, all his encounters, were arranged on a trajectory, and he completely changed the trajectory of that world... causing the world to collapse.

    Oh, there is something wrong, based on the information sent by the system just now, and what Xia Qingqing said before turning into blood, Yuan Wuji estimated that Xia Qingqing was not dead at all.

    Now that Yuan Wuji didn't care anymore, whether Xia Qingqing died or not was not that important.

    But now he finally figured out why Xia Qingqing hated him and approached him with the disgust, just... just for the mission.

    In order to attack him—the villain in this novel world... Heh!

    The taskers bound to the system are really disgusting existences.

    After receiving such a huge amount of information in an instant, Yuan Wuji only had one thought.

    He rubbed his knuckles, only to feel that the number of times he stabbed the knife just now was a little less. From the beginning to the end, that Xia Qingqing was lying to him, approaching him deliberately, every step was calculated by her, full of lies, nothing was true.

    The so-called fetters are just a joke.

    "What about the host, are you willing to bind me now?"

    "No."

    Yuan Wuji's answer was exactly the same as before.

    System: ...

    will you chat! Can we still chat! !

    After another long silence, the mechanical voice of the system seemed to be out of anger: "Then what exactly are you going to do to bind me?" "That's naturally... Let me see your sincerity