1.3

But this time, Yuan Wuji didn't apologize, nor did he come over to coax her.     Shen Yuqing was very sad and wronged, she cried to Yuan Wuji

    with a crying voice: "You are my boyfriend!

    "

It started to turn red, like a trapped animal, with disappointment and disbelief in his eyes.

    Yuan Wuji didn't bother to pay attention to the sadomasochistic relationship between the hero and the heroine, and just thought this scene was quite ironic.

    He walked up to the three policemen and said very politely: "Comrade policemen, you have also seen that this Mr. Gu trespassed on the house and harassed my girlfriend. Please policemen comrades deal with it."

    Gu Yifei seemed to have come to his senses . As usual, he looked at Yuan Wuji with sharp eyes.

    "Yuan Wuji! How dare you!"

    Yuan Wuji yawned, and didn't even bother to give alms to President Gu.

    He turned to look at the policeman with sincere eyes, like a good citizen who trusts the policeman very much.

    "Comrade policeman, this is the person who broke into the house without permission, and now threatens me in front of comrade policeman. Shouldn't this kind of person be arrested?" Gu Yifei: ...

    Shen

    Yuqing: ...

    Why do elementary school students and teachers The déjà vu of making small reports?

    Mr. Yuan, a good citizen, asked the police for help. Naturally, the police would not sit idly by.

    Policeman Liu Zhiqun walked up to Gu Yifei with a serious expression: "Sir, please show your ID and come with us."

    While Liu Zhiqun was speaking, another policeman, Shen Pan, turned on the law enforcement recorder.

    In the end, Gu Yifei was "invited" out by the police. A dignified CEO probably never suffered such humiliation, which made his face as black as the bottom of a pot, and the look in his eyes that looked at Yuan Wuji was very scary. on.

    Yuan Wuji felt that the police in this small world were really reliable, even if it was an ordinary policeman, he would show no mercy to the CEO.

    Very good, so he wants to send Gu Yifei to prison even more.

    It was these two people who broke the law and committed crimes. Why should he bear everything?

    When only Yuan Wuji and Shen Yuqing were left in the room, Shen Yuqing seemed to have finally broken down emotionally, and shouted recklessly: "Are you satisfied! Are you happy! You must let me do this Is it embarrassing?"

    Do you feel embarrassed like this?

    Yuan Wuji rubbed his knuckles, he was very calm, he didn't yell like Shen Yuqing, his voice was peaceful as if he was gossiping, but Shen Yuqing felt that those words stabbed her like a sharp sword.

    "I embarrass you? Ms. Shen, when you and Gu Zongqing were friends with each other, did you ever think that I would be embarrassed? Do you feel wronged now? Why don't I understand you? It's not easy for you in the entertainment industry. All the way It’s all under Mr. Gu’s escort, right? But is it easy for me to lie on the hospital bed? Don’t you know why I became a vegetable? Ms. Shen, open your eyes wide and look at me, and then look at your glamorous self , Who embarrass whom?"