And love shall speak🎀

Start from the beginning

    Dream raised an eyebrow, "why would that effect me?" He asked, Sapnap rolling his eyes.

     "Because he'll be assigned a new assistant, you'll be prince Fundys assistant when George is crowned, I hear he's less grumpy in the mornings" Sapnap giggled softly. Dream looked away, his hands behind himself. He heard that Prince Fundy was a lot more organized and sweet, George being more cold and clumsy. Maybe it would be better, then Dream won't have to worry about any delays or risks, still, he felt sort of protective.

    "who's gonna be prince George's assistant then?" He asked, tilting his head.

    Sapnaps expression visibly turned dark, "Madam Layla" he stated, Dreams eyes going wide.

    "that maid that's always staring at him?" Dream asked, "she's a weirdo! She'll probably watch him while he sleeps or something!" Dream exclaimed, suddenly growing jealous. He knew how much madam Layla adored Prince George. She would go on and on about how lucky Dream was to have such an angel to take care of, and he'd just roll his eyes. That bitch. She would always push Dream away and try to talk to Prince George, luckily, the young royal seemed to hate her too, which Dream appreciated very much. She was always so jealous of Dream, she even accused him of sleeping with the prince, in which he found completely sickening.

    "I know right! But what can we do about it?" He asked, folding his arms. Dream sighed, shaking his head. He was a little disappointed, he'd been George's assistant for a long time. At first he was his butler, then he was promoted to being his royal adviser, to now being his assistant, meaning he got to spend the most time with the boy. He'd rather feed himself to alligators than let madam Layla get that role in George's life. Just then, Sapnap and Dream heard footsteps coming their way, they stood and dusted themselves off, trying to appear as formal as they could.

    Just then, the three princes came around the corner, Dream assuming prince Fundy was a little late to their meeting. "Your highness's, we must get you ready, come with us" Sapnap said, bowing a little. Dream had to hold back a laugh, it was so funny seeing his best friend acting as uptight as possible, knowing he was a slob in the best way possible.

    "Ughhh.. I forgot.." George said, looking down.

    "come on, we could make it fun George, besides, it's your first day as a prince! We should look our best!" Karl cheered, seeming to convince him a little more.

    "But I've been feeling sick lately.. maybe I should go lie down-" Dream loudly cleared his throat, making George look over at him. The blonde raised an eyebrow, making the brunette sigh, "never mind.. let's go.."

    "yes!" Fundy cheered, grabbing onto Georges arm, "First let's go to our designers, mom will take forever with the planners so we're not going with her" He said, walking past the two servants. Karl ran up behind them, the three walking as Dream and Sapnap idly followed.

    "Nice cover up" Dream whispered, nudging Sapnaps side.

    Sapnap rolled his eyes, "whatever.." he stated. As the two followed the royals into the castle again, they were dragged into the dressing room where each of the designers sat the princes down on chairs, taking measurements of their shoulders, waists, legs, arms, and heads, drawing out designs and discussing ideas of clothing with each other. Dream observed George's expressions through this and he only looked bored out of his mind. Dream felt a little bad for him, having to be dragged everywhere while being poked and studied, it must've been exhausting.

    Thankfully, the designers took lunch, the princes all sitting together on a long couch in the dressing room, discussing stuff. Dream knew the princes didn't have much time together, always busy being dragged to different locations to do public and private work, along with attending meetings which they weren't even fully apart of. Then, Fundys assistant Madam Niki came in with trays of food, placing down the dishes and walking over to Dream and Sapnap, the three assistants standing together at the opposite side of the room while the princes ate. "Must be boring sitting here all day huh?" She asked, giggling softly.