♤Training With Them/Your Power♤

(I'm rereading this series and I forgot how good book two is, how sad Tanner's story is, how good Jack's characterization is, and how hot these boys are...like whew, Richard Paul Evans knew what he was doing. You having a power will not be applicable to all of them, but I'll add it to the ones it is applicable too)

Michael: creation of objects
You guys are that one couple that likes to show off to each other. You spent most of your time on opposite sides and that competitive component never quite died within you. The two of you are constantly showing the other something you can do, trying your hardest to render the other in complete shock (hehe) and awe. Both of you are fairly powerful, so you have to watch carefully to make sure it doesn't get out of hand.

Speaking of, your power is quite interesting. Everything around you is electrically charged - even air is positively charged - by stimulating those charges you can bring forth an object. It could be something as small as a pea or as large as a building. Even something that doesn't exist or isn't architecturally possible, you can create it. You always leave Michael in awe so you always win because you're cooler than he is.

Jack: Nonel
Jack does most of the working out in the relationship. The gym is open to all Electroclan members and the two of you take advantage. You will go with him and do your own thing in the corner such that you can watch Jack. I mean, who wouldn't want to watch him? You try to be sly about it, using your favorite machines, staring at the wall whenever he looks over, but you always fail. He knows you're watching he just doesn't say anything about it. He simply pretends he's never noticed and goes on with his workout. But knowing your not just watching, but staring encourages him to push himself harder. When asked by Ostin how he gets so strong so quickly, he simply shrugged and replied, "get a pretty girl to watch you, it'll motivate you to show off."

Wade: nonel
Wade tried to be like Jack and show off, he really did try his best, but he didn't get as far. He found you were more interested in actually training, becoming stronger and a better fighter so you wouldn't get captured again. You finally had a team - a family - and you were prepared to do anything and everything to keep that team from failing. So the two of you would work out and train together. You found it was mostly Wade who would sit back and watch you, this little telling smirk on his face. You'd promptly have to gently smack the back of his head to get him to get focused again.

Ostin: nonel
To train with Ostin, you just have him talk about random things. You'll ask him the strangest questions from the depths of your mind or make up a situation he has to come up with a plan to get out of. While it's difficult for you to truly challenge him, anything to keep his brain working and exercising is good enough for him. You've also occasionally gotten him to do some jumping jacks or some push-ups while he thinks, but that doesn't usually last long.

Ian: nonel
You like to keep Ian's eyes moving. The Electroclan has gotten used to hearing "I see you, Y/n." And you've gotten used to getting texts from him saying the same. One time you scared the whole Electroclan half the death, pretending to break in at night, but - thankfully - Ian saw right through your act (hehehehehehehhehe I'm funny). Since he's never really not seeing, his power is being exercised all the time, but he still appreciates your efforts and he thinks it's very cute when you try so he lets you have your fun.

Zeus: Vocal Chord Manipulation
You can make yourself sound like anyone to ever exist. They can be living or dead, but you've had to have heard their voice or have a close guess as to what their voice might actually sound like. You and Tara have had a lot of fun combining your powers. She can make you look like someone else and you can sound like that person. Halloween is very fun.

To train with Zeus, you spend a lot to time just listening to people talk. He will play a recording of someone speaking and you'll say back a different sentence in the same voice. Zeus loves it and you love that he loves it, so it's a win all around.

Quentin: You're walking VR
You can manipulate brainwaves such that people  think and believe they're somewhere they're not. It looks a little like virtual reality because they think they're on a beach when really they're in the middle of a battlefield and they are completely submerged in the world while no one else can see what's happening in their head. It can be used to help relax people (like Torstyn when he has to go to the doctor - which he hates) or even take away pain (someone thinks they're watching a sunset on a beach and are perfectly fine). You've also found that it helps Ostin a lot to place him in a maze and watching him try to get out of it. You've also found it works even better after Taylor reboots someone. People question when their surrounding suddenly change, but not after they've been rebooted.

To train with Quentin, you stick him in a room with nothing he will short out and make him think he's somewhere with a lot of things to short out. Then you let him go to town. It lets you use your power and lets him use his. It's a win for everyone, especially you when you get to watch his eyes light up.

Tanner: nonel
You and Tanner don't actually get to train together that much. His powers aren't ones that you need to train. He trained a little at first to understand how to use his power, but afterwards his reach simply grew with him. While everyone else is practicing, he's usually watching you, eating a banana.

He learned some things from Jack and when Jack is doing a thousand push-ups for the hour, he helps you train and become better at hand to hand combat so you're prepared for whatever you may come up against.

Torstyn: I used this in an imagine for Tanner and loved it so here it is again
You can invade anyone's thoughts from afar. You call this connecting. It's sort of like Taylor being able to read minds, but you don't just read their mind you become part of their brain. Once you connect to them, you can search through their memory for anything you may need to know, you can speak to them, and even persuade them to do what you want them to. To nonels, you're undetectable, thus they are highly suggestible as you're recognized as their own brain. However, with other glows you are able to have a conversation. You have to keep a check on yourself though, if you think a lot about one person, you may connect to them unknowingly and if someone messes with the connection before it's complete there's Nichelle level pain attached.

To train with Torstyn, you work on helping him distinguish your voice and speak back to you. There's not much you can do to resist his power, so it's mostly him trying (and failing) to show off and you making him do random things.