♤How You Met♤

(I was gonna do all the characters. Girls and boys, but that's too complicated. I don't have enough brain power for that. So instead I'm going just the boys.)

Michael-
Michael was quite upset when he met you. Number one because you're Hatch's daughter and tried to kill him, and number two because he couldn't stop thinking about you once you met him.

Jack-
You are one of his friends. You aren't a bully, but your families are friends. When the Electroclan needed a place to hide, he immediately thought of you. He hadn't seen you in a while, so when you opened the door his mouth fell open. He thought you were drop dead gorgeous and that thought never changed.

Wade-
You were a GP. Or a human guinea pig. Wade took an instant liking to you and even went so far as to take a beating from an Elgen guard who was harassing you. He smiled softly at you when you went to help him. Even though he could hardly blink without pain, we vowed to do it over again for you.

Ostin-
You're a friend of Taylor's. Her best friend to be exact. You're on the women's lacrosse team at their school. He accidentally bumped into in the hall once and ever since then has been in love with you.

Zeus-
You're part of the Elgen and grew up together. You had been friends for a while and followed him when he left even though it marred your name. You didn't care. You were happy to go with him wherever. He was happy that you wanted to follow him.

Ian-
You're Ostin's sister. The two of you have an unbreakable bond and go everywhere and do everything together. So naturally you followed him and Michael. You even went so far as to fall in love with the blind boy, Ian, while you were there.

Quentin-
You're an ex- Elgen electric. Captured once again by them, they put you in maximum security and sent Quentin everyday to oversee your torture. He walked in to find you crumpled in the corner. You lift your head, your hair falling back from your face, and lock eyes with him. He knew from that moment on he wouldn't be able to do what he was sent too.

Tanner-
You're a Medical worker. You help in the med bay with anything and everything. Almost as an intern, as you don't get paid. He met you when he provoked Torstyn's anger and was injured. Resulting in a trip to the "hospital". The regular doctor was sick that day, and so you were in charge. He was absolutely infatuated with you.

Torstyn-
You are an electric child. A very powerful one. You and Torstyn were both sent on assignments together. At first you didn't like each other. Torstyn wanted to do it all himself and you forced him to help you. One of your assignments ended with both of you in the medical wing, as instead of completing the assignment you turned on each other. During your time there, you were forced to talk, and figured out that things aren't as bad as you both originally thought.