♤How He Was When He Asked You Out♤

(I'm officially sixteen now. My sweet sixteen was so lame...but at least I got one! I didn't get to have a huge party, but I got presents, fudge, and people to celebrate it with! I've been struck with inspiration, so here we go. Hope this is good! I don't really like it...but imma post anyway...even though only like two people read this book)

Michael-
He never really got a chance too. You were right beside Hatch with really no way out. Michael did know that you wanted out, but you couldn't because Hatch would hunt you down and then kill you. But finally, after he disintegrated Hatch, you two were given the ending you deserved. He basically walked right up and kissed you.

Jack-
Jack didn't have much trouble asking you when it came down to it. But he refuses to tell you how long it took Wade, Gervaso, and Michael to hype him up to actually pop the question that is if you'd go out with him. It took them a month, one week, and two days.

Wade-
There was a lot of stuttering. He had to rush back to Jack to get some help before collecting himself and trying again. But once he finally got it out, he was delighted with your response.

Ostin-
It was hard to understand at first. He didn't purposefully over complicate it, but that happened when he tried to ask in a sophisticated way. You finally figured out what he was asking and said you'd be happy too.

Zeus-
Zeus tends to spark when he gets nervous. He hasn't noticed it before, but his hands spark ever so slightly when he gets in unnerving situations. And when he asked you out they were sparking like there was no tomorrow. He was so scared you'd say no. You could hear the electricity crackling, even with his hands behind his back.

Ian-
Ian was really chill about it. The only thing is you had no idea where he was looking. So you didn't know if he was actually looking at you. Or staring into the next building over.

Quentin-
Quentin was probably the most chill out of everyone. He just walked up and asked you if you wanted to go on a date. When you said yes, he gave you all the information you'd need then walked away.

Tanner-
Tanner walked up and asked you like it was nothing. But on the inside he was freaking out. He didn't wanna be turned down because he really did like you.

Torstyn-
Torstyn was his normal self, but he got really excited when you said yes. A wide grin stretched across his face and he giggle. Yes. Torstyn giggled.