♤What He Calls You♤

(Some of these are bad because I'm tired. But I realized today that I hadn't updated in a hot second, and even though there are only three people reading this book you have to give them what they want. Which I hope is this preference....also I thought of a really heart-wrenching imagine and imma write it. Mwhahahah)

Michael- My Dear
This boy had no idea what to call you. It wasn't until he was eavesdropping and heard you and Taylor talking about how much you loved when the male main character in a movie called the female main character my dear, that he knew what to call you.

Jack- Gorgeous
Jack goes by what he sees. His statements can be blunt. And so was his first thought when seeing you. Taylor knows because she touched his arm to snap him out of a trance and couldn't help but read his mind. The only thing he was thinking was "gorgeous"

Wade- Princess
Wade wants you to be happy. And he even strived for your happiness in the nickname he gave you. He didn't want it to be babe, or something bland like that. He wanted it to be something you would like. He called you Princess once and the largest smile came across your face. Your cheeks became tainted with pink and he vowed then and there you would be called his princess.

Ostin- Darling
Naturally, Ostin put a lot of thought into what to call you. He wanted it to be perfect. He wanted it to reflect who you are on the inside. So after a while of debating with himself, he finally settled on Darling.

Zeus- Beautiful
Zeus didn't put much thought into it. When asked why he chose the name he chose, he simply replies, "she's beautiful." It isn't much of an explanation, but there wasn't much to explain. He just goes by what he sees. And what he sees is the epitome of beauty.

Ian- Sunshine
Ian thinks that you are the most radiant thing ever. In fact, the blind boy finds it strange he can see you easier than everything else. So, of course, he calls you sunshine.

Quentin- Queen
Quentin has been treated like a King his entire life. Being given everything he wants on a silver platter. And he wants to give you the world. So he treats you like a Queen and calls you his as well.

Tanner- Love
It's all he's craved his entire life. Love from someone who genuinely cares for him and wants to be with him. And what better way to make known you love him then by calling you the very thing you provide him with?

Torstyn- Doll
To Torstyn everything is replaceable. There's nothing in the world that can't somehow be fixed. Except for you. It's not necessarily that you're porcelain, but if you break then everything around him will shatter.