♤First Date♤

(Request by ac110807, sorry it took so long, I was feeling uninspired hopefully this is somewhat good. I'm aiming for mediocre. These are all activities based on things you can do at timepiece ranch. Yes, I know Wade was not there🥲 nor Torstyn or Quentin, but imagine they were)

Michael-
Michael wanted to take you swimming. Something where you could have multiple options. You could swim, you could sit and talk, you could eat, you could play mermaids, there were all sorts of options available to you. And he would get to see you in a swimsuit of your choice.

Jack-
You went on a boat ride. He didn't let you life a finger and instead did all the work to row said boat. You figured it was because he wanted to show off for you, but also wanted the two of you to be alone. From that desire to be alone, came the idea, and ultimate decision, to take you on a boat ride close to sunset. He could row, and show off those muscles, the two of you would be alone in the middle of the lake, and if you got cold he could give you his jacket. And if you wanted you could stay out there all night. From all angles, he won with that idea.

Wade-
Wade thought long and hard about his date. He wanted it to be absolutely perfect for you, but he wasn't quite sure how to do that. He finally decided on taking you horseback riding. He wasn't a natural at first and was flushed the whole time when it took him a couple tries to do what you could do in one. But at the end of the ride, you rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek, assuring him you would do it again in a heartbeat.

Ostin-
Ostin just wanted to go somewhere quiet, so he took you to a hill overlooking the ranch and brought along a little picnic. He brought all your favorites, having asked around for them, and even let you taste some of his eclairs. You laughed more with Ostin then than you ever had. Which was a surprise to everyone when you told them.

Zeus-
Zeus let you ask any questions about him that you wanted. He knew you were obsessed with his powers and absolutely loved exploring them. And he would give anything to see the giddy look on your face when he did something cool with them. He let you aim his hand and shoot at target and even let you throw sticks for him to shoot out of the air. You loved it, and he got to show off, it was a win all around.

Ian-
You went hiking. The two of you walked through the woods together at first just beside each other. He'd occasionally stop and point out something through the tree, much to your delight when you actually saw it a few moments later. He'd describe where you were going and it only increased your excitement. Slowly, as the hike progressed, your hand creeped towards his and ended up delicately resting in his.

Quentin-
Q wanted to be refined in what he did. He wasn't about to take you away from the ranch for a fancy dinner and put the two of you in danger. So instead, he covered a pergola in fairy lights, found a CD player with soft music, and danced the night away with you. It was perfect, just the two of you so close together with no one there to bother you.

Tanner-
The two of you just sat and talked. There were two rocking chairs on the front porch that beckoned you to sit and gave a delightful creak as you rocked. The two of you talked and talked long into the night, his sweatshirt ended up on your body, your head on his shoulder, your hand in his. And life got a whole new meaning for him.

Torstyn-
You knew Torstyn was a big show off, so you challenged him to find a date idea that he wouldn't necessarily excel at. You weren't surprised when you ended up in the kitchens. Torstyn was no where near being a natural chef, but he did look mighty cute with flour all in his hair and his tongue peeking out of his mouth as he focused on perfecting the art of cracking eggs.