"your fault for getting your feet stuck there in the first place." sakusa said.

unbelievable.

you have never met such a careless dude before.

"y/n! y/n-chan! are you okay, y/nie?"

the both of you averted your sights to the side to see atsumu rushing towards the both of you, worry emitting on his face unmistakably.

"no! i'm not fine! he really made me break my ankle!" you cried.

"you better not say that so loud." sakusa said, his lips stuck together.

"oh my god, omiomi-kun!" atsumu glared.

"hey, you're meant to be on my side." sakusa said but when the both of you scowled at him, he let go of it.

"let's go now. we should check what to do with your ankle." atsumu told.

sakusa started walking back into the shopping centre as atsumu followed with you being carried. you enclosed your arms back around sakusa's neck and laid your head on his shoulder.

"don't do that."

"make me." you replied, a subtle smile on me.

sakusa ignored you so you let yourself smile a little more.

he did in fact smell clean. in fact, he had a nice smell.

must be cologne.

a few minutes passed and sakusa eventually arrived at a bench. he settled you down on the door, and then squatted down to examine your foot.

"i am not touching your foot." he said.

but you raised it up at him, probably overacting about the pain.

"absolutely not. atsumu, you do it." sakusa stated, moving away. he instead took the seat next to you, making atsumu squat down and take your ankle in his hold. you glared at sakusa but he didn't even take another look at your face.

he rolled it around, you hissing in pain.

"you're too much." sakusa said from beside you.

you wanted to punch him but stayed quiet, biting your lip.

"wait. i think it might be dislocated." atsumu assumed as he took off your shoe and sock.

"how do you know?" you asked him.

you knew atsumu was not that smart and even you, as a science-favoured student wasn't sure. how would he know

"oh i accidentally dislocated samu's ankle once." he smiled.

you knitted your eyebrows, wondering how he did that but didn't question it.

"don't worry, i know how to fix it." he said.

"atsumu, be careful." you warned.

he nodded intently and then grasped each end of your foot. he suddenly twisted it.

a crack was made again and you figured it must be the end for you now. you couldn't be able to use your leg again.

there goes me wanting to be a doctor.

but when atsumu rolled your ankle, a satisfying sensation came over you.

"you even have disgusting toes." sakusa said. "tch."

and idea popped in your head at that. you weren't sure if it was going to work but tried just in case.

"ow! tsumu, don't do that! it hurts still!" you said, smirking evilly on the inside.

atsumu looks up, eyes all big and doe, "oh no! i'm sorry, y/n! i didn't mean to, i promise!"

"no, no. it's okay. i'll go to the doctor's tomorrow or something." you smiled comfortingly.

"how about you? how do we get you to stand up?"

atsumu helped you put your sock and shoe back on. you dramatically flipped your head backwards, sighing.

"it's okay. you guys can just leave without—"

"come on." sakusa interrupted you.

you glanced over to your side to see him already standing up, his back facing you.

wait, it actually worked?

"w-what?"

"i don't have time to listen to your unncessary whinning. i'll just carry you." he decided.

atsumu gasped before a smirk came forth on his face, as your heart began racing in your chest.

was he really offering you?

the germaphobe?

what has come over him?

"omiomi-kunnnnn~" he teased, nudging the germaphobe with his elbow.

sakusa sent him a glare.

"if you dare to touch me, i will dislocate both your ankles."

the blonde gasped and nodded, backing away from the situation.

you were so happy, you got up on the bench, hobbling on one leg.

and then, you wrapped your arms and legs around sakusa like a koala.

"are you sure?" you asked.

"no." sakusa replied. "but what choice do i have?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this gives me nostalgia from when i anklebroke because i was excited to see my crush—

and i legit fell down and—

it was so embarrassing i kennat.