Choice

📍 Sorry for being gone for so long, I've been in and out of hospital for a while but hopefully I'm back! 📍Final chapter before the endings is the next chapter

📍Final chapter before the endings is the next chapter. There will be a ZALGO ending, a PASTA ending and even, a BONUS ending!
📍Anybody interested in Salad Fingers?.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ . ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

You sat gently on the living room floor, your head cradled in between your knees.

Yesterday, Toby had the grand idea to smash you in the head with one of the wooden chairs from the dining room to 'cure' your amnesia.

Well he was now on punishment, sitting up in the cold attic until he apologized. Which he wasn't doing because he 'did everyone a favor'.

"Hey, Stranger."

You looked up to see....

Uh..

Ben! You looked up to see Ben popping down next to you, DS in hand.

"Hey,"

You glanced at him.

You didn't spend much time with Ben, to be honest there were a handful of Pastas who kept to themselves, which lead you to doubt their 'love' towards you.

Well the less the merrier.

"What's up?"

He put his game on pause, which oddly looked to be Nintendogs, and looked at your battered forehead.

"We never hang out, and I think you're cool so,"

He did funny little jazz hands, calling you to giggle.

"Here I am."

You nudged him with your foot.

"Well if I'm sooo cool, why don't we do something fun?"

He rolled his bloody eyes at you.

"Hey! I never said you were 'sooo cool', "

He mocked your voice with a stupidly high tone, causing you to scoff.

"Just cool. And I have an idea for fun if I'm so boring for you princess."