Delusional

Notez: 📍People have been asking me to use Tim in my next chapter, so that's exactly what this is! Enjoy! 📍Sorry I haven't been active, it was the last 2 weeks of school and I had a lot of important stuff so I put wattpad on break

Notez:
📍People have been asking me to use Tim in my next chapter, so that's exactly what this is! Enjoy!
📍Sorry I haven't been active, it was the last 2 weeks of school and I had a lot of important stuff so I put wattpad on break.
📍 I'm not doing the smut, it's not worth it.
📍 ALSO GUESS WHO GOT AN AMAZING BOYFRIEND AAAAAH

დ .•*””*• . •*””*•.დ დ .•*””*• . •*””*•.დ

"Jeff! Come get your dog! AAAHH!"

You screamed, tumbling down the stairs.

Earlier today, Jeff had introduced you to his pet dog, Smile dog.
Now normally a literal demon dog with human like teeth would disturb you, but you'd seen EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN in this house already, so...

The dog had kind of followed you around all day, and for some reason started chasing you around the upstairs hallway after smelling your T-Shirt (Which had belonged to Jane).

Your vision was fading in and out as you could hear faint voices.

You then blacked out...

☆彡彡 . ミミ☆ ☆彡彡 . ミミ☆

MASKY/TIM'S POV

Brian and I had just returned from a mission.

We had to go kill this guy, Alex, because he'd been spreading rumours about us on the internet, and trying to congregate a group of people around our forest to come to our mansion.

I had sat with Ben and read the messages on the Facebook group, where they talked about becoming proxies and what not.

It made me genuinely laugh because number one, you have to be seriously mentally damaged and willing to follow Slenderman's every command to become a proxy, and number two, with Y/N here, there was no way we'd let him in. Well, I wouldn't anyways.

Anyways, after we killed that guy and disposed of him, making sure to bring his organs back for Jack, we came back to the mansion.

Upon entering the living room, we saw Toby sitting on the couch nervously.

I've always felt bad for Toby. Partly because of his past, and also because he was a lot younger than Brian and I.
He wasn't the youngest here, that being Ben and Sally, but he was still quite young.

"You okay, Toby?"

I asked the boy, removing my shoes and mask next to Brian.