Healing {EDIT COMPLETED}

Dedicated to 1-800-daddykink.

___________________________________________

Notez: What would you do if yes could go but he went yes Tuesday for tomorrow?

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ . ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

You woke up to complete darkness.

You reached out, but you couldn't see your hands in front of your face
That's when all of the pain and ache hit you. You groaned, remembering the assault just hours ago.

'Uh oh'

'Am I blind?! '

You began to panic when suddenly a pupil-peircing light made you cringe.
You weren't blind.
You then felt the light move off of your face and you heard a familiar chuckle.

Masky sat next to your bed laughing at you. He moved the lamp just away from your eyes.

"Haha sorry sorry. I didn't mean to obscure your vision princess" He said.

You grumbled a bit and took in your surroundings.
You were in what looked like to be a doctors office. Concrete walls and floor, windows boarded up.
Shelves lined the walls with various body parts inside, making you feel sick to your stomach. A desk sat with an office chair pushed underneath. A computer and files sitting on top.
And a foul smelling fridge...

You were led on the most uncomfortable, stained, and hard hospital bed you've ever been on. An unplugged IV stood next to the bed as well as the small wooden stool that Masky was currently perched up on.
That's when EJ entered the room.

"EJ? What're you doing here?" You questioned, looking visibly confused.

"What do you mean?... This is my office..." He also said, confused.

You made an 'o' shape with your mouth and turned your eyes back toward the dusty ceiling, feeling embarrassment rise to your cheeks.
After a few minutes of awkward silence from the three of you, Masky spoke.

"Do you remember what happened
Y/N? I have to write a report".

You thought for a moment and then hummed.

" Yes it-it's all coming back to me now.. " You replied.

You paused.

"... Report? You questioned.

"... With the amount of creepy pastas now occupying the mansion... violence often occurs...To stop us all from murdering one another... Slenderman requires every act of violence to be reported back to him so that he may punish the involved parties... so that they know not to cause trouble in future..." EJ explained.

You gulped and began to sweat slightly.
Masky noticed.

"Don't worry Y/N, you won't get in trouble because you never put your hands on Nina with the intention of violence" He attempted to comfort you in some way, it didn't really work.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in and nodded.
EJ turned back to his paperworkand Masky pulled out a notepad and pen.

"So tell me what happened, princess, start to finish" He said clicking the pen.

You tapped your fingers on the mattress and then began to spill the details.

"After Jeff left the kitchen, I decided I'd try and find you, as to not be on my own" You explained.

Masky nodded and continued writing, beckoning you to continue.

"That's when I entered the hallway... I got about 2 metres down the corridor' before I was yanked by my hair and arm into a closet, and onto the floor" Masky stopped a minute, and you swore you saw him frown under his mask, before nodding again.

"Then Nina screamed at me, acussing me off 'seducing her Jeff' and saying she'd 'make me ugly' and so on"
Masky quickly scribbled the ink onto the paper.

"As you can infer, she began to kick me, punch me, and cut me... That's all I remember" You said trailing off.

You then felt drowsy and watched Masky and EJ fade away.

Word count: 621

Word count: 621