School Shooting {EDIT COMPLETE}

Notez: hehe you a real one if you already read the og chapter

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ . ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

You flinched at the sound of the warning bell.

Suddenly, a message appeared on the electric whiteboard,

'BELL THIS IS NOT A DRILL'

You could see the colour vanish out of your teachers face as she ushered you into the back of the class, many students crying and attempting to calling their parents, but failing from the lack of cell phone service.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see your teacher locking the door with a dead bolt and covering the window with the blinds. She then went to her desk, shrinking down into the corner.

You were sat by the observation window,  which was poorly covered by stacked chairs and desks.

You didn't care to call anybody, your parents were dead and your grandpa lives overseas anyways.

As you were peering through a tiny gap in the desks you could see blood splatter against the wall.

And then out of nowhere, four people that you could only describe as terrifying emerged from the shadows.

One was wearing a bloodstained white hoodie and his skin seemed to be pure white as well. His hair was long, black and oily and it also looked burnt on the ends. One thing you couldn't unsee was his smile, which was terribly and permanently carved into his face.

The second was wearing a brown hoodie with a mouth guard and some yellow goggles. He also had brown hair and two bloody hatches in both hands, the holsters for him hooked in his blue baggy jeans.

The third wore a mustard yellow jacket, blue jeans and had brown hair. He also was wearing a mask which had feminine features. He carried a handgun in his black gloved hands.

The last wore a yellow hoodie with the hood up and he had black gloves and a black mask thing with a red frowny face which you could only hope was painted on with red paint and not blood. He also had a gun in his gloved hand.

'They're all so... freaky..'

You thought.

And as if they could read minds, they all turned towards you.

You sat there frozen with your hand over your mouth, beginning to shake in terror.

'Can they see me?? Oh no. They definitely CAN SEE ME!'

You started to break out in a cold sweat as you panicked, unable to control your breathing..

They all stared at you for a second before the one with the hatchets walked towards the classroom door and...

Started to hack away at it.

Some kids started to scream and your teacher cowered in the corner by her desk.

Eventually all four were at the door and the one with the mask started to kick it down.

You backed up underneath a desk, mortified.

They all walked in and scanned the room for a second.

Then one by one, the one with the mask and the hood started shooting all of your classmates and teacher ultimately ending their lives.
There was blood everywhere, so much blood.

All of these poor children, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, nieces, nephews, cousins, students, people.
Dead.
They could've had a life...

And it's all your fault.

Then when they came to you they lowered their guns.

'Oh my god no! They're gonna have their way with me or torture me! why god? I shouldn't of peaked I should've gone in the back with everyone and now they're all dead because of me'

Then the one with the mask walked over to you and said these words before everything went dark.

'Sorry sweetheart but I have to do this OK?'

'W-Wha-'

And then he proceeded to smash you over the back of the head with the barrel of his gun, knocking you unconscious.

Word count: 625