Prey {EDIT COMPLETÉ}

Notez: Beanz

Notez: Beanz

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ . ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧
Jeff led you to another room off to the side, it was a lounge room of sorts.

It had laminate wooden floors, gray wallpapered walls, and a grand window with blood red curtains framing it perfectly.

Beneath the window, a black grand piano stood, tall and proud, as well as a brown couch pushed up against one of the ash coloured walls, adorned with stains.

In front of the couch, there was a small TV with a DVD player plugged in as well as a few DVD's littered around the TV unit.

Across the room from the Television, there was a small desk and chair, with papers in an unknown language scattered across it's surface, it almost looked runic.

Next to the desk was a medium sized bookshelf with many of the classics. Pride and prejudice, Wuthering heights, The Whale. Those were the only three you could read from the doorway, because we love shitty vision.

Jefferey led you into the room and to the couch, where two unknown creatures sat next to Toby.

On his left, there was the blue masky from earlier, he was sat back with his legs wide and his arms crossed. And to his right there was what looked to be a 7ft tall clown but he was very... scary.
He wasn't colourful like every other clown, his colours were muted, Monochrome, if you will.

"Guys, meet Y/N" Jeff said to the mystery beings on the couch, and well, Toby.

"HAHAHAHA! HI KIDDO! I'M LAUGHING JACK HAHAHAHAHA!!"
The clown laughed maniacally.  Toby looked at 'Laughing Jack' with admiration in his eyes. A twinkle of wonder behind his Amber eyes. You wondered if Toby saw Jack as an idol of sorts, it was kind of admirable if you ask me.

"... I'm Eyeless Jack... You can call me EJ... " The blue boy spoke with caution. The clown was eyeing you up and down, like prey.

You suddenly felt very uncomfortable, and wanted to leave. You sent a look at Jeff, and he immediately understood.
From his perspective, your eyes said 'I don't feel safe here' so he wanted to make a good impression on you, he wanted to be your favourite. He wanted you to cling on to him like a damsel in distress and beg him to save you from his oh so scary family! As if.

"Oh Y/N! It's been about 9 hours, you must be hungry or thirsty, let's go back to the kitchen and fix you something, yeah?" Jeff turned to you and you nodded your head and he lead you to the door.

The kitchen was beautiful. Like the rest of the house, it had a black and white colour scheme with some grays and golds here and there.

There were jet black cabinets that wrapped around the room and a black fridge. There was also a sink, a dish washer, an oven, and a mini drinks fridge. Across from the countertops, there was a kitchen island with four barstools around it.
Jeff beckoned to the stools and you took your place on the far left.

He went into the fridge and took out what looked like ham and cheese and started to prepare you a sandwich. He hummed with his back turned to you as he buttered the bread.

You observed the knives in a block close to you.

'I can escape but, there's about 20 of them... Highly skilled killers... And one wimp of me' you internally argued with yourself.

'I need to gain their trust first' you decided as you rested your head on your palms and waited for your food.

Jeff finished your sandwich and plated it. He then went into the drinks fridge and pulled out a beer. He motioned it to you and you shook your head. He shrugged and placed the beer on the side, and filled a glass from the cabinet with water and placed it with the sandwich in front of you.
He then turned back around and grabbed the beer, ripping the cap off with his remaining teeth, and pulled a stool to sit across from you.

You grabbed the sandwich and begun to stuff your face with it, the gaping hunger in your stomach shrinking. After you scoffed the sandwich, you grabbed the glass of water and tipped it down your throat, droplets of water running down your chin and soaking your tattered school shirt.
You heard Jeff laugh.

"Hungry, are we?" He asked.

You shrugged and looked down at your lap, picking the skin around your fingers nervously, not looking him directly in the eyes.

"You're not very talkative, are you?" He almost whispered.
You said nothing.

"Not for long. Eventually one of us will break you. "
He started to become irritated. Why weren't you speaking to him? Hadn't he shown you that you can trust him? That he can keep you safe? Why weren't you talking to him? Why didn't you love him?!

He suddenly slammed his fist onto the surface of the counter, making you flinch. Your hands were tied. You couldn't run. But you couldn't stay.

What to do?

Word count: 850

Word count: 850