You have a gun, so run. {EDIT COMPLETE}

Notez: not much editing needed for this chapter

TW! SUICIDE

ᨏᨐᨓ . ᨓᨐᨏ ᨏᨐᨓ . ᨓᨐᨏ

Its been around 2 months since your legs were snapped by Hoodie.

You could use your legs properly again, but you never told anyone.

You didn't want them to snap your legs again or tie you down.

But you hadn't lost hope completely.

Because if anything your obsessed serial killers had forgotten to check the room, and you sure as hell were up for exploring.

One afternoon on a Wednesday, you crawled under the bed.
Out of boredom and curiosity.

When you managed to drag yourself onto the dusty planks under neath the bed frame, you felt a loose floorboard.

Curious, you gently and slowly pulled the creaky thing upward, revealing a gun hidden inside.

You checked it, there was one bullet, only one, so you knew you had to make it count.

You heard the front door close and quickly shoved the gun back into the crevasse, and heaved yourself back into the bed.

You heard the person stomp up the stairs but they passed your room.

Honestly, you were sick of this.

You'd been in captivity so long, it was crazy. You were starting to lose it being alone in this room for all this time.
You did enjoy spending time with EJ, and you were beginning to trust the others, after EJ gave you some insight.

FLASHBACK

"Y/N, you'd be more comfortable here if you just gain the other's trust. You're never going to escape so what's the point of brushing them off?"

EJ lectured, cupping the side of your face, thumb swiping your cheek soothingly.

"I can give it a try I guess?"

You shrugged.

He smiled back

"That's my girl"