Forgiveness {EDIT COMPLETE}

Notes: should I do a face reveal next chapter?? 👀

chapter?? 👀

ᨏᨐᨓ . ᨓᨐᨏᨏᨐᨓ . ᨓᨐᨏ

You were sat on the sofa between Natalie and Angela, as a result of a fight.
They fought at breakfast over who would get spend the day with you, so you had to spend it with both as a result.
Toby whined about this of course, but Slender insisted that you had to spend equal time with everyone and quickly reprimanded Toby.

On the TV, Doc Martin was playing, your newfound favourite show.
You were quite interested in it which was a relief for EVERYONE in the house, as your irritability had been hard to tame since the morning.

You had woken up in Jane's bed only to discover your wretched period had returned, staining the sheets.
Jane didn't mind at all, which was a relief, but you were on the emotional side when on your period, and often lashed out at people if they even dared to bother you.

Your arms were folded as you scowled at the screen, watching the events play out.
Angela and Natalie sat awkwardly beside you, Angela smiling warily, as Natalie sunk into the couch upon seeing your expression.

"Y/N, are you okay with this show? I can turn it off if you don't like i-"

She painfully choked out, before you interrupted her with;

"Do you want to die today, Natalie? HaveyouchosendeathasyourlordandsaviourbutnotJesusChristbecauseyouobviouslydon'tbelieveinhimsinceyoureaserialkillerandallbutstillinterruptmyfuckingshowonemoretimeandillconvincejefftogutyoulikeafishsoicanwatchyoudieslowlyandpainfully"

Natalie looked at you shocked as Angela giggled behind you.
Nat's mouth was slightly ajar, as if she wanted to say something, but she snapped it shut instead, gluing her eyes back to the small television as you did.

***

A few hours later, you were stood on a barstool in the kitchen, helping yourself to some pickles and marmalade.

You were quite happy having a munch by yourself, until Jeff and EJ waltzed in like they own the place.

"Y/N get down from there, now! You'll hurt yourself! "

Jeff fumed, his eyes lighting up with a sparkle of determination.
You just looked at him confused.

"No?? I'm eating thanks."

You turned back around, bored of their faces.
You dug another pickle deep into the marmalade jar, covering the green cylinder in the golden delicacy.
You bit into it with a satisfying crunch, as the boys stared at you with a mixture of awe and digust.