Predator {EDIT COMPLETE}

Notez: I put these headers so you guys can know more about me, or if I find any funny ones cause I feel bad about the horrible chapters lol

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ . ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

Jeff slammed his fist onto the surface of the counter top, causing the cup to shake and making you flinch.
Tears welled up in the corners of your eyes, as you avoided his piercing gaze.

Then Jeff grumbled a little and left the room. What to do now? Do you just sit here for eternity? Or do you go look for another one of the men who took you here to not be alone?

You couldn't go back to Toby because he was with that clown. Hoodie doesn't talk much so Masky it is.

You got off the barstool and put your plate and glass into the dish washer, pressing the start button.

You were unaware of the eyes burning holes into your back.
You then turned to the hallway's entrance, determined to find Masky.

You hovered in the entryway for a moment, the corridor looked long and daunting.

There were bout three or four doors on each side and then one door that led to the staircase and front door, and other rooms in the gloomy castle.

You began to walk down the corridor, your legs trembling underneath your body.

You felt a bit like Princess Peach, being captured by Bowser, except there were many Browsers, and you were no Princess, You're a whole ass queen.

Suddenly, hands grabbed at your hair and sleeve, ripping you off of your feet and into the closet.
Before you could even scream, you were thrown onto a hard concrete floor, causing your knees to graze.
You heard the door lock and then the light flickered on to reveal a girl who looked like Jeff but a lot weirder.

"What do you think you're doing?!"
She screamed.

"I-I don't know w-what you're talking about! " you said back, suddenly finding your hands in your hair, clawing at your scalp. The lights were hurting your eyes, they were like the horrible industrial ones in your classroom, bringing back horrible memories from yesterday.

"Yes you do, skank! You're trying to seduce my Jeff!" She accused.

You tried to regulate your breathing the best you could, but you struggled to bring the air into your lungs. You felt your heart pou

"I'm going to make you ugly so he won't love you" She laughed, revealing her knife from her skirt pocket.

You couldn't do anything but sit there.
She came over to you and began to beat and cut you.
Punches, kicks and slices from her weapon rained down upon you and you began to scream and cry as she laughed.

She grabbed you by the scruff of your hair and brought you up, on to your feet.
she lifted her knife high above her head preparing to end your life with a single strike of the blade, before the door was smashed open.

Both of your heads turned to the figures in the door way.
Beneath the doorframe, stood Jeff with an unknown emotion written on his face. The girl recognised this emotion, Squealed, and then dropped you and the knife to the floor, the blade clattering just inches away from your bloody face.

"J-Jeff! I-I!-" The girl stuttered.

"No, Nina! This was TOO FAR! I told you I don't love you, and I never will!" Jeff shouted at 'Nina'
She then began to cry and fell to her knees sobbing, covering her face with her palms as she wailed.
You would've felt bad for the girl, if she didn't just try to murder you in a fucking closet.

"Oh, Y/N!" You heard another voice, one that belonged to Masky.
He lifted you off of the floor into his arms as you weakly said;

"I was looking for you" Your voice was strained and you let out a cough.
Masky took you out of the room as Jeff stood there, shouting at 'Nina'.

Masky looked at your beat-up form, with pity. Your nose was bloody and you had a split lip. Cuts and blood danced across your beautiful skin. Although he thought you looked beautiful covered in blood, he didn't like the idea that it was your own blood.

He took you up the main staircase and to the third floor.
He knocked on the second door on the left and 'EJ' stepped out.

That's when you blacked out.

Word count: 760

Word count: 760