Hate {EDIT COMPLETE}

Notez: again this was another chapter that I was pressured to do

Notez: again this was another chapter that I was pressured to do. But I'll improve it the best I can!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The weeks after the incident were rough.

You refused to even speak or acknowledge Hoodie, Tobias, and Jeffrey.
This broke their hearts and they often went to desperate lengths for your attention only to be shut down by your stubbornness. You didn't want to give them the validation of their punishment working or your love.
They were undeserving of it.

But surprisingly, you found comfort in the person who scared you on your first day here.

EJ.

He surprisingly, didn't agree with what the three unspeakable people did to you, he thought it was cruel.

He was the one to stop Masky chaining you to the bed by saying:

"Come on. Don't you think she's had enough? She's already hurting from her legs. What's she gonna do? Crawl away? "

You thanked him after Masky left.

The rest of the boys in the mansion thought you needed more punishment but EJ was always there with you to stop them.
He was the doctor of the house and made sure your legs would heal properly.

You and EJ got along just fine even though the first time you met you were scared of him.
What looked like him looking you up and down like a steak to you was really just him observing you.

He thought you really were so beautiful, even if his vision was poor and you were scared of him.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the door handle rattling.
You beamed until you saw who it was, and decided to roll over and sulk.

"O-Oh come on honey! You can't igno-nore me f-forever!"

Tobias smiled, jumping into bed with you, becoming the big spoon.
It wasn't only 5 seconds after he nuzzled his face in your hair before the door burst open again.

"Get off of her. She clearly doesn't want it."

EJ said sternly.

Tobias wanted to beat his face to a bloody pulp but didn't want a punishment like last time, so he just left, wittering to himself on the way out.