History

Notez: another chapter! I'm just so motivated ATM!

I'm just so motivated ATM!

Fun fact, I made myself into a side character in this story. Guess which one it is and come back and write it here!

There will be a 'History resumed' chapter which is part 2 of this one since it's WAAAY too long.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ . ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

You swallowed hard before knocking on Brian's door.
You were eager to know the whole story behind why they picked you, as you had never thought to ask before.

The door opened, revealing Brian without his mask, hood, and gloves.

"Come in"

He said, his voice raspy.

You did as you were told, and he immediately picked you up again like yesterday, sitting down on the chair with you in his lap.

You sat like this for a few minutes, before he decided to start.

"I'll cut right to the story, because that's what you're here for. If you have any questions, just ask them. Don't wait, we have pretty much all day"

You nodded.

This is going to be a long story.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
BRIAN'S POV

We were all gathered in Slenderman's office, eagerly awaiting our next task.
When I say 'all', I mean Tim, Toby, and myself.
Us three have been a team since Toby got here seven years ago, and we work well together considering the other pairings that could've happened.

"Children. There is a girl I want you to execute. Her name is Y/N L/N. She lives in the small town just west of our mansion, alone. She also attends the high school there, as her home is high security and will be hard to breach. She needs to be executed, because she is somewhat related to Zalgo, and I'm not sure if she is reporting back to him or not, since she lives close to us, and the people we need to rid ourselves of. This must be done quickly"

A teenage girl.

I didn't know that Zalgo liked to use human spies now, considering that we mostly kill off humans.
But if I were to use a human spy, I'd pick a teenage girl as well.
They appear harmless, but they also know what they're doing. Oh, and they're easy to manipulate and bribe.