Integrating back {Edit complete}

📍Notez:  The edits are completed, and I'm back! 📍Currently editing this is school :3

📍Notez: The edits are completed, and I'm back!
📍Currently editing this is school :3

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ . ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You awoke to Splendor gently nudging you awake, gently as if not to startle you but to induce a natural awakening.

"Y/N! Wake up! You need to eat some breakfast!"

You groaned, rolling over, and yanking the heavy covers back over your body.

Splendor wasn't having it though, because he picked you up and took you downstairs by himself, humming 'Mr. Sandman' as he plodded along.

Though through the night, he'd found you some ACTUALpyjamas.
Well, not found, he bought them. You didn't know what clothing shop was open at like, 3am, and how he disguised himself, but he did.

The pyjamas he bought for you consisted of a grey tee that had in pink handwriting 'KISS THE BEAUTY' scribbled across your chest, and pink plaid bottoms. Though when you got out of bed, you wished there were socks too.

You weren't sure how you felt about them, but you thanked him nonetheless. He did risk is anonymity for you after all.

He dropped you gently to the kitchen floor, you glanced at the clock which read 10:30 AM. Great. It's not even the afternoon.

You had noticed that Splendor was dressed in his suit already, instead of his cute pyjamas from last night.
He walked over to the fridge, his long pale hand and his slender fingers. hovering over the handle before he turned to you.

"What would you like for breakfast, hun?"

Before you could reply, Masky came in.

"It's okay Splendor, I've got it. Boss wants to see you. Says it's urgent."

Splendor nodded before vanishing into thin air. You assumed he teleported away. You were slightly amazed at his sheer power to move his existence out of the kitchen, into the warp speed of time and space itself, and back into Slenderman's office. It doesn't sound hard but humans don't possess that ability so it must be.
Tension was thick in the room, you could cut it with a knife. Not like a butter knife, like a real sharp kitchen knife though.

"I'm sorr-

"I'm sorr-

You both started, interrupting each other.
Masky chuckled.