Tied up {EDIT COMPLETE}

Notez: My obsession with My Little Pony is over, I swear!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Notez: My obsession with My Little Pony is over, I swear!

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧ . ୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

You awoke in the back of a van.

You were tied up with zip ties around your wrists and feet and your mouth was duct taped.

You struggled trying to turn yourself around when you felt a hand on your shoulder, successfully stopping you from moving.

You recognised the white blood-stained sleeve from the attack earlier.

You let out a muffled scream and you only thrashed around more, giving yourself a false hope of escape.

You didn't even know why you were trying, they could just kill you at any minute, so what was the point of wasting your energy?

It's not like you had any close family members or a good social life so who would care if you lived?

'Oh, somebody's awake'

The masked man from earlier chuckled from behind the steering wheel, continuing to look ahead at the foggy road.

'She might be more comfortable if you sit her up...'

The one with the frowny face spoke, peering around his seat next to the masked man.

The carved smiled guy grunted, sitting you up against the wall of the van.

You stared in fear at him as he went to go sit next to the goggled boy again, who was twitching now and then.

Then he spoke.

'Umm hi. You're scared, I can tell,  but let me introduce ourselves to you, doll'

He explained.

'I'm Jeff, Jeff the killer. Next to me is Toby and in the front you have Hoodie and Masky. I think you can infer which is which'

He said to you.

Still, even after him telling you their names you still shrank away from them, trying so hard to make your self evaporate from the universe itself.

Meanwhile Jeff was frustrated. Why are you still SO scared? Surely if they wanted to kill you they would've already.

But nobody is immediately comfortable in a car full of killers, really.

Then Toby got up and sat next to you.

'Hi-what's yo-your n-name!?'

He then pulled the duct tape off of your mouth.

'LET ME GO!'

You bellowed.

'I don't think so darling. Unless, you think you can overpower all four of us and the rest back home?'

Hoodie replied.

You sat back not saying anything.

Toby still stared you down, awaiting your much wanted answer.

"(Y/N)..."

You muttered but Toby still heard it.

'(Y-Y/N)? Wow th-that's such a pret-pretty name!'

Of course, Toby already knew your name. Who doesn't learn their darlings name? It's stupid if you thought he was meeting you for the first time!

You just sat there staring off into space.

Jeff smiled a bit at your cooperation and Masky grinned beneath his mask too.

Then Toby sat there playing with your hair and occasionally ticcing here and there.

Then you heard Hoodie speak again.

'Alright. Time to switch'

Then masky pulled over and everyone got out except you.

You were going to attempt your escape but remembering Hoodie's words and their weapons made you change your mind.

Then Masky and Hoodie climbed in the back and Jeff got in the drivers seat along with Toby next to him.

You then continued your drive to God knows where.

You suddenly became cold and started to shudder.

Masky noticed and took of his jacket, getting up and placing it gently over your shoulders.

It smelt like tobacco and moss, it was oddly comforting.

Sitting there in Masky's jacket, you wondered when this drive would be over.

How many hours had it been? What's happened at school now?

Then the van stopped.

'Looks like we're here now princess. Time to meet the others'

Masky told you before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

Your blood turned cold.

More people?

Oh fuck no.

No no no.

I can't handle any more of them.

Word count: 641

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Word count: 641

YANDERE! Creepypasta X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें