ten

they sat by themselves. alone in the dark, eerie apartment.

calum stood up, looking over at emily.

"i'll be back ok." he said.

he knew walking alone though the appartment was a bad idea, but emily was too busy grieving over her dead friends to tag along.

and in all honesty calum was scared of emily.

for the past hour, emily just laid curled in a ball. rocking herself back and forth. whispering words to herself.

her were eyes puffy and red, her cheeks wet with tears.

calum walked down the hall, he opened the first door.

luke laid there, the a knife still in his body.

he quickly closed the door, and opened the second one.

willows body laid half in, half out of the cupboard. stab wounds visible on her body.

he didn't dare open the third door, for he already knew that michael's body laid dead on the floor. and by opening it, he would feel the guilt eat away at him.

ally's body was still on the balcony,

and ashton's body dangled from the ceiling, not far from eliza's.

he couldn't help but to cry, the realisation was unbearable. knowing that nearly all of your friends were dead.

and one was slowly turning insane.

pain shot through his body. his arms growing numb. his breathing heavy.

a loud yell shot through the quiet apartment.

emily's head perked up. she stopped mumbling things to herself. and stood up.

"calum" she yelled.

she ran down the corridor, but reached a dead end.

he was no where to be found.

:;

a/n: calum is not dead. chill. all will be explained in the next chapter. thanks for all my lovely people who commented on the authors note. i really love all off you.