four

the group was at emily's house. it seemed to be the only place that the eight hung out.

but it was friday night, and they had gathered for a sleepover.

"what movie should we watch?" willow asked, flicking through the dvd's that emily had stashed in a box.

"i don't know willow, you pick." michael said, surging his sholders.

so willow grabbed a dvd and put in the the player.

the group all took their seats and emily handed out three bowls of popcorn. they didn't even bother to ask what movie they were watching, they had already seen every movie in that box.

10 minutes into the movie, eliza stood up.

she excused herself from the group, as she started to walk down the dark corridor, trying to find the door to the bathroom.

she froze.

a figure lurked towards the end of the corridor. she was about to scream, but after a blink, it was gone.

"on second thought," she murmured to herself, "i'll just sit back with the group."

she turned around, hurrying back to the living room where the group was.

"where did you go eliza?" ashton asked her.

"just to the toilet." eliza lied, taking her seat next to ashton.

:;

it was now really late, the movie had finished, and everyone was asleep. exept for eliza who was sitting and talking with ally.

"do you really hear voices in your head and see figures watching you?" ally asked.

"yeah al, i do. i haven't slept for days because of it. ever since that stupid chalie charlie challenge."

ally just nodded her head. still not fully believing eliza's word.

"its ok if you don't believe me al," she said, as if she read ally's mind. " i don't expect you to, the group just thinks i'm either a) insane, or b) paranoid."

"but i don't think your either." ally said.

"al, i think we should go to sleep."

ally nodded her head an tucked herself into her sleeping bag and eliza did the same.

she wiggled in her sleeping bag trying to find a comptorble position when she felt something heavy on her chest.

"help" she screamed.

but a tight grip was rapped around her neck.

she coughed and choked, gasping for air. her arms being pinned down by her side.

another help mumbled from her mouth.

her head felt light and dizzy, the grip around her neck growing tighter.

she struggled under the weight, kicking and thrashing around. despite no one being there.

she felt like an invisible force was choking her, strangling every last inch of life away.

and she tried to let out one last scream.

but she was gone.

:;

a/n: hi, yes eliza is dead, its just the start of the book.